Status: Acitve! I'll Update as much as I can!! Because of School!D:

When the World Cuts Your Soul Into Pieces, I Will Be There, Zoom Into Me

The Day of Confusion & Loving

I woke up the next morning. Next to Bill?!
"How'd i get here?" He smiled at me,as I looked down sorta embarrassed. I looked like a wreck.
"Stevie,we're fixing to land and I wanted you next to me,so I picked you up."
"All by yourself?" My eyes wide,Bill's so skinny,you'd think he'll break if you harm him,a porcelain doll.
"Yeah! Duh!!" Ge smiled and kissed my lips. The tingly feeling came to my lips,like the first time we kissed,and like Tom's kiss. I shook my head and smiled at Bill.
"Ich liebe dich." My heart skipped a beat.
"Ich liebe dich auch." He smiled and kissed my hand.
We landed and Tom was avoiding me. It sorta hurt me. We got close just in those few hours. Why'd you have to kiss me?! I sighed and Bill looked at me with questioning look.
"Just tired!" I smiled the most fake smile I have ever done in front of him. He smiled back,buying my sorry smile.
"So you had fun with Tom?" I tensed slightly,but he didn't see it.
"Uh,yeah!" He clapped his hand and smiled his happy toothy grin towards Tom. Tom nodded smiling at him. I looked out the window and quickly closed my eyes.

Tom's POV

I sat there looking at Bill and Stevie. She looked confused and tired. Bill was just sitting here.
"Gott!" I put my head in my hands. Why did I do it? That's Bill's girlfriend. His sweet,beautiful,smart girlfriend. Get it together Tom!
"What's the matter?!" Bill looked at me with a confused face.
"I'm just really tired." He rolled his eyes.
"Yeah,you need your sleep."I shot him a glare.
"Don't act like you don't miss diva!" He flipped me off.
"Hoe."
"Whatever,bitch." He smiled as I cracked a grin.
"Stevie?" I see him touch her shoulder in the lightest manner.
"Hmm?" He grinned at me. He started to tickle her,her eyes opened quickly and she started to laugh.
"Bill.....STOP....bitte!" She was laughing so hard.
"Ok." He stopped and let her breath. He started to whisper in her ear. She started to blush a deep red. He started to laugh.
"Yo,time to go." I got out of the limo and got the key. I got in the elevator. Bill and Stevie came in.
"You work fast." Bill was huffing.
"I'm good at what I do!" He rolled his eyes. The door dung and we all walked out with our bags in hand. I opened the door. Bill and Stevie went to the couch,since it was my room.
"Nacht!" She plopped on the couch.
"But it's 2 in the afternoon!"
"So!"
"Well lets go swimming!" She sighed and got up.
"Ok." I smiled,picturing her in a bathing suit. I got quickly dressed in my trunks and got a towel.
"I'll meet you there." I walked down the stairs. I have to keep this body like this for the girls! I got outside and walked quickly towards the beach. All the girls were staring at me.
"Hi,I'm Katie." She smiled at me. She was in shorts and a tank top."Sorry to bother you,but can I have your autograph?" I smiled and nodded. She was short,but stunning.
"Where do you want it?" I smiled.
"Well,a few.." Here she handed me her Ipod and a picture of us on the stage. It was black and white.
"Here you go!" She smile and nodded.
"Bye,enjoy it here."I waved at her.
"Tom!" I looked up and saw Bill.
"Hi." I started back to walking towards the beach. I put my towel on the ground and sat on it. Bill put his stuff next to mine Stevie put hers next to his.
"Stevie,come swimming with me!"
"No! I don't wanna!"
"Don't make me!" She sighed and pulled down her shorts.
"Bill,please no." She looked nervous.
"Stevie!" He was whining and doing his pouty face.
"But Bill!" He looked with pleading eyes. She sighed and took it off quickly and you could see scars on her body. She had three close to her stomach.
"What happened?" Bill's eyes grew 3 times bigger.
"I just had surgery! I was sick when I was younger." She seemed nervous.
"For what?"
"My appendix." Bill nodded and got up. He bent in front of her and kissed her scars. She shivered.
"Your self conscious." She nodded.
"But your beautiful! Right Tom!" I looked at him and then her face. I nodded."See!" I looked at her body out of the corner of my eyes. It was putting fresh meat in front of a starving wolf. I got up and ran into the water. It was cold as hell.
"How's the water?" I smiled at Bill.
"Perfect!" He picked up and threw Stevie in.
"Bill! Fuck!" She shivered for a second. Bill came in and met her. The waved were strong. He leaned down and whispered something in her ear. She blushed again as e kissed her. I looked away my heart started to hurt. I started to swim away. I looked back and they were still kissing,Bill pushing his body to hers and holding her. I just wanted to go under water and never resurface. I got out of the water and sat down on my towel. I closed my eyes and laid there for a second. I sighed and got up.
"Bill I'm going to go asleep."
"Bye!"

Stevie's POV

Bill and I got out of the water. He was holding my waist as we walked into the hotel.
"So do you wanna go to bed?" I knew what he meant.
"Billa you're a pervert!" He grinned.
"I know that!" I rolled my eyes.
"Just like your brother!" He smiled and nodded. My heart started to feel like its panging. The door opened and we went to our room and I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I blew dry my hair and Bill was laying on the bed. He looked like he was passed out. I laid next to him and turned off the light and turned on my side. I felt something wrap around my waist.
"You take to long in the shower!" He nuzzled into my neck and kissed it.
"I know,I like to take my time! Like you do with your hair." I smiled as he kissed my neck again and started towards my mouth.
"Ich liebe dich." He kissed my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok you gots to love meh! i updated for ya!!!:D and omfg I was crying when I wrote it because I was reading My Living Nightmare's last chapter!!!! It was sooooooo sad!!!! I love that story!!! you have to read it!!!! She can write a million times better than I can!!!! by the way i hopes you like it!!!:o