My Happily Ever After

chapter 1

It was the day after the Green Day concert in Dublin, the concert was very special this time because Emily’s Army played.
Emily’s Army is Billie Joe Armstrong’s, son’s band, they were amazing.

Any way, my friend Chloe and I were in Dublin City shopping in a very popular clothing store. Chloe was upstairs in the children’s department looking for a new t-shirt for her cousin, and I was down stairs in the Woman’s department (I know I’m only 14 but I’m tall) looking for a sweater that I wanted the week before but couldn't buy because I was saving to buy a t-shirt at the Green Day concert.

It was nearly closing time so there wasn't many people in the store. I turned around to go to another part of the store and i bumped into a guy.
I looked up at him and i realized it was Joey Armstrong. I didn't scream or anything but i did say hi and smiled with that goofy smile that I make when I like someone.
He looked at me and said hi and smiled back.
When i looked into his eyes I just couldn't speak, his eyes are just so brown, God they are beautiful.
I said to him still with a goofy smile on my face “I was at the concert yesterday ,your band was amazing”.

“Thank you” he said still smiling.
Just then a girl that was leaving the store screamed “Joey Armstrong “
Everyone heard her and rushed over to get a peek of him up close.

The security guard at the front door came over and pushed all the people out of the shop apart from me.
I don’t know why he didn't shove me out of the store but he didn't and I was glad.
Now I’m trapped in a store with Joey Armstrong.

*35 minutes later*
(Girls are still screaming outside the store.)

“I’m not going home tonight am I?” said Joey.”

“This is my fault isn't it?” I replied.

“No, it’s not your fault.” Said Joey.”

"But if I didn't’t start talking to you this wouldn't have happened would it?”

“It still might have happened.” Said Joey.

“By the way, what’s your name?” Joey asked me.

“I’m Andrea but you can call me Andi if u want.” I replied.”

“I like that name.” Joey replied.

I said thank you and I blushed really bad.

We were talking for about an hour about what ever was on our minds at the time then I walked around trying to find the sweater i was looking for. I found it and i bought it and went back to where joey was and sat down for 5 minutes.

Joey and I stood up for some reason, maybe because our butts were numb, i don't know.

As the crowd outside went away it started to get dark and it began to rain.
Joeys phone rang, it was his dad asking him where he was.

Joey said “Sorry dad we got mobbed and we're stuck in a store.”

“We ? who is there with you?”his dad( A.K.A. Billie Joe Armstrong )replied.

“ Um.....a girl called Andi that i was talking to is here with me.” Said Joey.

"Oh...really? a girl?.” His dad said .

“No.... it’s not like that” Joey said blushing.

He knew i could hear what they were saying.

“Look, just come out to get me please I’m starving.”

“OK I’ll come and get you.” His dad replied.

“K, talk to you when you get here.” joey said.

“And tell *Andi* i said hi.” His dad said.
“Shut up.” Joey said, blushing again.

Then I said “If you’re hungry there's a MacDonald's just down the street and its dark so no one will notice you if you want to go there”

“OK I’ll go if you come with me.”Joey replied with a smile on his face.
“Yeah, I’ll go with you.”I said going scarlet again.

We went to MacDonald's and all I could think was holy Jesus on a stick I’m in McDonald's with Joe Armstrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
if u can come up with a title please tell me i would appreciate it