My Happily Ever After

chapter3

When Joey left I started walking to the bus stop when I saw Chloe. I ran straight over to her, she was soaking wet because she was rushed out of the store with all of the other people when Joey was spotted.

As soon as I got over to her I said “I’m so sorry I can’t believe you have been outside all this time.”
“She said it’s OK the screaming girls were all bunched up together and they kept me warm”

I gave her the biggest hug ever and said “I will make it up to you.”

"You don’t have to make it up to me its fine.” Chloe replied.

We were standing in the bus shelter waiting for a bus but no bus came.
After 30 minutes of waiting for a bus Chloe looked at her phone... “9:30” she said.”
I said "its Sunday, buses only run ‘til 7:30 on Sunday’s.”
“ I better call my mum , I was supposed to be home an hour ago.

“Hi mum” Chloe said.
“Where the hell are you?” her mother said.

“I’m still in Dublin, I missed the bus to come home I’m sorry.” Said Chloe.

Her mum said "i’ll come up and collect you, so where are you?"

“It’s OK we’ll get the train home we’ll call you to collect us when we get there.” Chloe said.

"Are you sure you have the money to go on the train?” Her mom said.

“Yes of course we do I’ll call you later.” said Chloe.

“Okay call me then.” Her mom said.

Then they hung up the phone.

“Now how are we going to get to the train station?” I said.

“We’ll walk I guess” said Chloe.
“It’s pissing rain.” I said.

But Chloe said “Well we have no choice, its either that or we stay in the bus shelter ‘til my mom gets here, that takes two hours.”

“Which way is the train station” I joked.

“Come on she said.”

We started on our way to the train station and we got kind of tired, so we sat in another bus shelter for a little while.

When we were sitting there we were talking about random stuff likes girls do, and Chloe asked what did I do while I was stuck in the shop for about 2 hours.

I said “I talked to Joey for a while.”

“Who’s Joey?” She said.

“Joey Armstrong....the reason everyone got thrown out of the shop.” I said.

“You met Joey Armstrong.” She shouted.

“Yes , yes I did.” I said with a big goofy grin on my face.

“Is there something you haven’t told me, Andi.” she said.

“Yes there is!” I said almost laughing.

“Please tell me” She said.

“Okay, okay just don’t say anything to anyone about it.” I said.

“I won’t, I promise now tell me please.” She said.

“OK , well when I was looking for that sweater that I wanted y’know the one I’m talking about?” I said.

“Yeah the gray one with flowers in the bottom left corner.” Chloe replied.

“Yes that one. Anyway's I couldn't find so I was walking away from the rack that I was at, and I bumped into him.”
I said.

“Lucky” she said.

“ I know.” I said.

“Go on.” she said.

“OK , I said hello and smiled at him with that goofy smile I get when I’m nervous, and he smiled and said hi back. I told him that I was at the concert yesterday and that his band was amazing, he said thanks, just as he said thanks a girl screamed Joey Armstrong and within seconds we were surrounded by people.”

“That’s when i got thrown out of the store with everyone else.”

“Exactly” i said.

“We were stuck in there for a while so i started walking around and i found the top i was looking for and i bought it look.
*shows Chloe the sweater*.

"Any way, I came back down to where Joey was standing and he said “I'm got going home tonight am i?” when he said that I thought it was my fault but he was really nice and said of course it wasn't my fault.” I said.

“That’s so sweet , I mean it obviously was your fault and he still said it wasn’t.” Chloe joked.
“Shut up.” I said, laughing a bit.

“I’m going to skip to the exciting part now.” I said.

"OK.” Chloe said.

"So we were chatting away for a while when his phone started ringing, it was his dad asking where the fuck he was, Joey replied
“sorry dad we got mobbed and we are stuck in a store.”
Billie Joe said “we? Who’s there with you?”
Then Joey said
“ Um.....a girl called Andi that i was talking to is here with me.”
Billie Joe embarrassed Joey by saying “oh a girl really?”
His face went pure red.

*Chloe nodding her head*

Then Joey asked his dad to come out to collect him ‘cause he was starving and Billie Joe said OK and Say hi to Andi for me.
But when they hung up
I said “if you’re hungry there is a McDonald's just down the street and its dark so no one will notice you.”
Then he said "OK I’ll go if you come with me”
and I said I would go with him.
When we got to McDonald's Joey ordered a burger but i was too nervous to eat so I just got a glass of coke.
That was a bad idea because i spilled it all over the table.
I expected Joey to start laughing at me but when I looked up he was there smiling with a load of napkins in his hand.
He took me out side for some air..." I told her.

“OK well this story is gonna take ages to tell so let’s get to the train station.” She said.

“OK lets go then.” I said.

We went on our way to the train station then we boarded the train.
I told her the rest of the story of how I got at date with Joey.
She was freaked out ,and really pissed off that she didn't get to go to McDonald's with us.

Chloe’s mom dropped me home at 11:10pm.
The minute I got home I called Joey on the phone number he slipped into my jacket pocket when he hugged me. We arranged to meet in the McDonald's where we went the last time at 4:00pm the next day and to go over to his place after MacDonald's.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope u like it
:)