My Happily Ever After

chapter 6

i replied "the concert was amazing, but you'll never guess what happened to me the day after."
" i have a guess in my head but it's very far fetched, so tell me what happened." She said.
i replied "Okay, I'll tell you but you have to not say anything for a while"
she said "Okay tell me."
i replied "OMG, Y' know the way Emily's Army is on tour with Green Day?"
" when i was in a clothing store with my best friend Chloe, i bumped into Joey"
she said "what, "you're serious, oh my god what did he say?"
i said "I'm not done yet just wait"
she said "OK, I'm sorry"
i said " joey said "sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going" then i saw who it was, i didn't scream but i said hi"\par
"but just as joey was about to say hi a girl screamed Joey Armstrong in the store.
with in seconds we were both crowded by screaming girls and a couple of guy's"
I told her the rest of the story and by the time I had finished it was 11:30.
i told her that i had to go because i had another "date" with Joey.

i went to meet joey at Mac Donald's but this time Joey wanted to bring me somewhere else.
we went to some hotel place and had a really nice lunch, he let me have anything i wanted, but like me, I just wanted a salad sandwich. And it was the best salad sandwich ever.
i was a nice calm day so after we had lunch we went to the park to go for a walk.
i was a really nice walk but a few people did recognize Joey an come over to him and kept us talking for a while. We were walking through the park talking laughing and joking and having a good time, Joey just suddenly took my hand and held it so gently (he is so sweet), we kept walking and talking about all that's happening in our completely different lives.

It turned 6:00pm and joey called his dad to come pick us up to bring us back to their house.
When we got to the house we walked in and standing right there in the hall was Billie Joe, Mike, Tre, Adrienne and Jakob. Pretty much all at the time they said hi Andi and how are you and all, and y' know Tre, he ran over and picked me up and hugged me and then put me down and ran over behind Mike. Billie Joe and Jakob just laughed(so cute) but Adrienne just sighed and rolled her eyes and said who's hungry?
i wasn't that hungry but everyone else was so i went in to the dining room and took a seat between Joey and Mike.
then Adrienne and Jakob came in with the plates of food for everyone.
i was so nervous, when I'm nervous i talk allot.
just like Billie Joe I'm a vegetarian, so both me and Billie Joe had vegetarian lasagna.
(my favorite food and Billie Joe's, coincidence).
the food was amazing and i think i kept myself quite tidy when i was eating, well actually i rarely get messy with food anyway, except of course messy foods like fajitas... Right back on topic.

when we were all having our food we were chatting, and everyone was asking me questions about myself like, how is school and what are my friends like, but they also asked about my family.
i didn't tell them that much about my family because there are some things that i don't want to share, when ever they asked me about my family it was really awkward, but other than that i had a great time.
i stayed for a while after that and listened to more music with Joey. we were up in his room, talking and stuff.
We were really getting close and he leaned slowly and kissed me.
Right when i was having the greatest moment of my life it hit me, i pulled away and said,

"Joey, i cant do this, I'm falling to hard for you, when you go back to California, i will be missing you too much, and you need to understand why I'm saying this."

He almost started crying, but when i saw his face i couldn't help it, i had to cry.
He took my hand and said,
"I understand."
I looked at him and just as I looked, a tiny tear rand down his cheek.
" I gave him the biggest hug that I had in me and said "I think I should go now."
"yeah, yeah its getting late, come on." he said trying to smile.
Joey brought me down stairs and when we got into the living room everyone was just staring at us.
I asked Billie Joe to drive me home and but this time Joey didn't come.
♠ ♠ ♠
it starts off so nice, but ends so sad