Status: OH DEAR LORD I'D FORGOTTEN THIS EXISTED. Haitussss!

Teaser

Chapter 5 Football - Gerard's POV

*****Gerard’s POV******

As Frank and I sat around the small table in the bus with cups of coffee in our hands my mind started to wander, first to Frank’s eyes framed with thick lashes and ended with thoughts about how our relationship would play out publicly.

“Who’s guessing?” I asked, feeling this was a good place to start.

“Um, apart from you and me?” Frank questioned, I rolled my eyes. He’d gone back to being all submissive even after the other side of him had popped up during our kisses...and when he hit me round the head.

“Well, I have a feeling that these two guys – Gerard and Frank? I don’t know if you know them, but I think they know about us” I said sarcastically, earning a hesitant giggle. It was because the giggle was so hesitant that I started to think, did Frank feel the same way? I’d given enough indication that I was fully in love with him, I thought Frank had too. I pushed the thought from my mind and pressed on.

“Well, Mikey knows everything about how I feel” I said, recalling our conversation in the toilets earlier that day. I looked at Frank who was looking guiltily back at me. When he noticed me watching him he blushed and turned away.

“Um, I have a feeling that Bob might know..or at least be suspicious” Frank muttered to the floor. Damn. Mikey knowing was one thing, Bob was another. I knew he’d never tell anyone but it made me uneasy, If Bob could guess how long was it before the public began to guess too? ...and if he left, and we had a relationship but it wasn’t public... I gathered my thoughts and jumped to my feet.

“Tactics!” I yelled and began to pace the length of the bus.

“Dude! You sound like we’re playing football!” Yelled Frank after me.

“Well, Id rather be playing hockey.” Of the tonsil variety.

“Nope, no kissing, not until we get this sorted!” Replied Frank, he clearly hadn’t missed the slightly suggestive reference.

“Red card!” I teased, smacking him on the arm. Frank giggled and then stopped and bit his lip.

“What about our girls?” he sighed. Guilt shot through me. I’d barely thought about Lindsey since this morning. If I was going to be with Frank in any way I had to dump my girlfriend of two years. Cheating on her would tear her apart. I loved her enough to know that. I just loved Frank more.

“We have to ditch them,” I concluded. “As soon as possible” Now I’d shown Frank how I really felt this was never going to go away.

“Man, that’s way too harsh, we cant just ditch them!” replied Frank, the hurt visible in his eyes. I paused again, Frank didn’t feel the same way. I could tell. The hurt in his eyes must have echoed on my face as doubt coursed through me.

“Gerard we have almost a month before we see any of the girls again, If we keep this quiet – but don’t try to hide it from the band. Let them work it out for themselves, Then I see no reason why we don’t have at least a month to decide if this is going to go anywhere or not” My heart leapt. He was giving me a chance. He might be slightly sceptical but he still thought there was a chance.

I asked the only question that was left unanswered.

“What if it does go somewhere?” My question was met with a smile and a sigh, and then...

“Then we ditch them” Happiness surged through me. I had a month. I had a month to convince frank that he loved me NOT Jamia. All it would take was this month and then he could be mine...forever.

I got a hold on my emotions and assessed the situation. This was going to be a delectate operation and I thought carefully about my next approach – Football ref style.

“So we’ll take it slowly?” I asked hoping to please him. I was all ready to declare my undying love for him but I could wait. My feelings weren’t about to change. I caught Frank’s eyes, only too see an emotion in them I knew they could hold but had never experienced in such earnest. Lust.

“Screw that” was all I heard before Frank pushed all of my doubts from my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm pretty sure i still suck.

I still love comments though...