BABY

1/1

Dear Baby,

Are you happy now? I hope you aren’t. I hope you are just as miserable as I have been, maybe even more. I truly do not understand how you could stand to do something this horrible to another person and not have any regrets. You didn’t even have enough respect for me to tell me the truth. I had to find everything out from other people, people who you seemed to care about way more than you cared about me.

I was the only person in your life who seemed to give a shit about you. I was there for you through everything, and what did I get in return? A broken heart. My heart has been more than broken actually, it has been battered and mangled. You pretended to care about me and then went behind my back.

I still feel sick. It has been almost two months since we broke up and almost a week since I found out what you were really about. You used me, and I fell for you. I fell for the biggest jackass in the world. Even after everything, you refuse to admit what you did. The worst part about all if this is that part of me still wants to believe you and trust you. I still miss the way you smelled and the way your hands felt in mine. I miss your smile and your voice and the way you always made me laugh.

One part of me wishes that everything I heard was all just one big lie and that you were being one hundred percent honest with me. The other part of me knows deep down that what I heard was true and that you were the real liar. I hope you realize that what you did to me was awful and I hope that my words hurt you just as much as you hurt me.

I guess now is the time for me to move on. I know I wont be hearing from you anymore, and I know I wont have to look at you anymore. I can finally move on from you and the struggle that was our relationship. I’m sorry that I was never one of those girls who just let people walk all over them. I’m sorry that you couldn’t handle me and the fact that I didn’t take any of your bull, but this is why I will be able to move on. I am a strong and independent person, I don’t need you and I never will.

____________-- Me
♠ ♠ ♠
This is horrendous, but it is something I felt like I needed to write.