Sequel: Awake
Status: Complete.

Bedtime

Dreams.

I stare at him, my head on his shoulder. His eyes are closed, his breathing even. One strong muscular is wrapped around my thin waist, holding me to his side. My leg lays over his, my tiny hand clutches at his shirt lightly. A part of feels that if I let go, he'll slip away. Something I couldn't bare.

His long dark brown hair is flipped around in every which way. It makes me smile. He's beautiful.

For some reason, I couldn't fathom, he doesn't have a girlfriend. Well not one he has ever mentioned. This makes me happy. I don't want to share him, I don't want to share his heart. I want to be his only girl.

A soft noise comes from the back of his throat and he slowly moves his head from side to side. His lips part with words that don't come out. He whimpers and I stroke his cheek.

"Shhh, it's only a dream" I murmur. I often wonder what he dreams of, sometimes I can guess by facial expressions. Some nights it's good dreams, he smiles in those, some nights it's nightmares, he grimaces and moves around a lot in those.
Tonight I'm not sure which it is.

Words, barely audible, fall from his lips.

"No..No..No..." He repeats, getting louder with each word. I can feel him tense underneath me. He shifts around and the arm that holds me tightens, restricting my breathing.
Must be a nightmare.

I sigh and press my palm against his cheek.
"Blake" I whisper, hoping to wake him, it's starting to become hard to breathe with him crushing my lungs and other vital organs into my spine.

"Hmm" He moans, turning onto his side facing me, his other arm falls across me, hugging me even harder. Our bodies were pressed so tightly together it almost hurt. I wriggled against him, a small gasp escaped his lips and his eyes flew open.

His grey orbs reflect the silver moonlight as they meet my own blue eyes.
"Blake your hurting me" I squeak breathless.

"Oh sorry" He mumbles loosening his grip considerably. I inhale the much needed air and exhale slowly.

"Was it a bad dream?" I question softly, not breaking out gaze.

"Yes, horrid" He groans pushing his face into the pillow.

"Don't do that, you'll smother" I cheep worriedly, tugging on his shoulder. He chuckles, sending vibrations through his body and mine, we are still connected.

"I wouldn't dare, because that would mean leaving you" He smiles, brushing some wisps of hair out of my eyes. "And if I left the monsters would get you" With that he tickles my sides, making me giggle uncontrollably.

"T-There are no such things as m-monsters silly" I say through my snickering.

"Maybe not the kind that hide under your bed, but there is monsters out there" He states cupping my face "And I'll never let them hurt my baby sister" He kisses my forehead then lays back still hugging me. The corners of my mouth turn up and I close my eyes.

My baby sister...

I am his, and always would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Should I keep it up?
May get a co writer.