Sequel: Awake
Status: Complete.

Bedtime

Touch.

I lay there in my bed, wishing to somewhere else. My body almost completely recovered from the horrid cold I caught in the from the park. It lasted a week and a half, not one night did Blake leave me. He took care of me, sleeping on the floor next to my bed since mother would walk in sometimes in the night to check on me.

I look at the page filled with words in front of me. The book on the Donner party, though my favorite tale, doesn't interest me.

I slam it shut, flopping back with a groan. I'm so bored. I haven't been permitted to leave the house or do anything but study in bed or watch TV the entire time I've been sick.

My body feels fine to me. It feels more then fine. I feel like just leaving and and running. I have too much unused energy, I fear I'll combust if I don't do something.

I rip the covers off my legs and stand up. Reaching my arms up as far as they will go, I stretch my back.

A squeak of a yawn passes my lips and and practically skip over my to my closet. Pulling out a knee length, black polka dot skirt and a white blouse, I dress as quickly as I can.

I jerk my door and to my surprise Blake is standing there, eyebrow raised.
"Where do you think your going?"

"No where, getting a snack" I lie, shuffling my feet.

"Getting a snack my ass, you were planning on leaving weren't you?"

"Maybe" I mumble not meeting his gaze.

"Great, I was just about to go out, you can come with" My head snaps up, almost giving my whiplash.

"What?' I'm confused by his lopsided grin and bright eyes.

"Come on" He takes hold of my arm and begins to drag me down the hall way to the stairs "You've been cooped up to long and mother and father aren't here to say anything"

The next thing I know, I'm sitting the from seat of his car. Gripping the leather seat for dear life. Blake isn't exactly the safest driver.

He turns on the radio full blast and rolls down the windows, 'Beautiful Girls' by Sean Kingston plays.

He drives much to fast down a highway that's nestled in the country. Bright green fields with content cows munching away. Horses mulling around, grazing. Golden beds of corn, ready to harvest.

He pulls off onto a quieter road, slowing down slightly. This road is concealed in woods, deep rich greens and the almost neon green of the shrubbery in the light blur together.
I spend most the time prying my hair off my face as it blows around.

We don't say anything, just enjoy the music and the nature around us. I lean back, relaxing into my seat.

The sky, starting out blue, fades to pale blue, then to yellow, then to orange, and finally to red.
I advert my eyes from the glowing orange ball, nestled in the middle of all the color.

As evening sets in, I notice we're one the same highway we were on before, but going the other way. Going home.
A part of me is disappointed, I want to stay in this calm for as long as I can.
A part of me is glad, staying a calm is great, but I like to lay down at the end of the day.

Who knew driving all day could make a person so tired?

*X*

The house is dark, the last bits of the sunset providing the only light.
I walk into the living room and see the blinking red light on the answering machine, alerting us to a message. I press the button to play it and my mothers voice fills the room.

"I'm guessing your sleeping Farrah and Blake is gone. Sorry we won't be home for dinner, the meeting with the Odin's has been canceled till tomorrow morning, where staying at a hotel instead of driving back tonight. There's 20 dollars on the fridge, order a pizza. Love you guys bunches, bye"

I sighed, happy I wouldn't get in trouble for going on that drive with Blake.

"I'll order the pizza" He says from behind me, grabbing the phone from the receiver.

Two hours later, we lay on my bed, belly's full.
Blake strokes my cheek, he lets his fingers trace down my jaw and neck. They stop just below my collar bone, where my the edge of my blouse is.

He pushes the fabric away, continuing down. They stop once more this time at the edge of my bra. He brings his fingers back up to my cheek and drags them back down.

This tickles slightly and I giggle.
"That tickles"

He smiles at me "It should, do you like it?"

I think about it for a minute then nod quickly. He takes his hand away and begins to unbutton my blouse from the bottom. Something about this action makes my heart speed up and I don't know why.

He slowly pushes it off my shoulders and begins to run his fingers up and down my stomach. When they reach my hips, I give a tiny gasp, something like alarm bells go off inside my head, again I don't why. What he's doing doesn't hurt, it feels nice.

He dips his fingers slightly under my skirt, brushing along my underwear line.

"Does that feel good Farrah?"

"Yes" I whisper, a feeling starts to bubble up inside me, something like the excitement a person feels when they rebel, a thrill almost.

He takes his hand away again and moves it to my legs, going up one thigh slowly then another. Those alarm bells go off again, only much louder and what he's doing starts to scare me.

"B-Blake, stop" He removes his hand from my legs and straightens out my skirt. He starts to re-button my shirt.

"Of course baby doll" He kisses my forehead. He moves me so the top half of my body is resting against his. "Sleep well"
♠ ♠ ♠
Too much too soon?
Come on guys, please comment, it really means a lot to me.
I'd like to thank those who did comment, xkrisisitx and BooMonster:)