Sequel: Awake
Status: Complete.

Bedtime

Lipstick.

I stand in the music section of wal-mart with Blake. He's crouched down, looking through heavy metal CDs. I stare at the strange cover art of the albums. Some are quite creepy and some quite curious.

"Oh my! Blake Porter, is that you?" Came a high pitched voice from behind us. I turn, as does Blake to see a tall girl with black and white teased hair, she has on too much black liner and her lips are caked with bright red. She wear's a weird looking outfit, ripped leggings, baggy low cut shirt, a hot pink tutu, black boots and what looks like micky mouse ears on her head.
Is she coming from a costume party?

She runs over to him with a squeal, hugging him. He hugs her back smiling. This makes me mad for some reason.

"Hey Babybop" He kisses her cheek, releasing her. I thought I was the only he called baby...

"I haven't seen you since graduation! How ya been? is this your little sister? she's adorable!"
She says so fast it's hard to understand her.

"I've been good, yeah this is my little sis, Farrah"
He smoothes my blonde locks out of my face.

"Nice you meet you" I force myself to smile at her, sticking out my hand for her shake.
She looks at it like she's never shook hands before. Then takes in a too tight grip and jerks it up and down. I pull it away from her and rub my wrist. It feels like she broke it.

"Do wanna like, get a drink tonight?" She twirls the split ends of her hair around a finger.
Blake looks at me questioningly.

"Well actually, I'm watching Farrah tonight, our parents are on another business trip"
I bite my lip to keep from grinning at the tiny victory, he picked me over her.

"Oh well Bones can watch her, she loves kids" She motioned to a girl standing a few feet away looking at DVD's. She had a rainbow of colors in her hair, but she dressed in straight black.
Something about her didn't appeal to me.

"Well.." My eyes widen, seeing him considering the offer. "As long she won't smoke anything or have a party, I guess she could watch her just for tonight" I want to shout at him for a minute, tell him he can't go out, but I hold my tongue.

This will be a long night...

*X*

I sit in the living room with 'Bones', Blake has left with Babybop. I had found out not long after meeting her that, that is her nickname she's had since 3rd grade.

Bones is the quiet type, actually I haven't heard her speak once since she arrived.
The TV is playing some show about woman murderers, called 'Deadly Women'
She seemed to be enjoying it, smiling at all the murder scenes. A little unsettling if you ask me. I twiddle my thumbs and stare at my feet.

Finally I decide if I stay any longer, I'll die of boredom. I retreat to my bedroom, shutting the door. I lay down on my bed and close my eyes. I listen to the silence for awhile before I drift off and blackness consumes me.

I wake to footsteps outside my door, giggles and whispers. Sitting I rub my eyes. My door swings open and Bones enters. She slams it shut, but not before I see a peek of Blake and BabyBop stumbling into his room.

I try to hurry to the door, but Bones wraps a strong arm around my waist pushing me back. She doesn't say anything, just locks the door and goes over to my stereo, flipping through my music.

"What's going on?' I ask, my head snapping back and forth from the door to Bones.
She puts a CD in and turns up the volume up almost all the way. 'Love Is Dead' by Kerli blasts through the speakers.
She takes my hand and leads me to the bed where she makes me sit down. She takes a seat leaning against my door.

Panic courses through my veins.
What's happening out there?

I curl up into a ball and wait.
After what seems like hours, but what is really three songs later, there's a knock on my door. It's barely audible over the music.
Bones turns it off and opens the door to see a half naked, intoxicated Babybop.

"L-Let's go" She giggles taking her friends hand. Bones cast one last look at me before being dragged off.

I wait till I hear the front door slam before I race out my door, across the hallway and into Blake's room.

He lays on the bed, panting, naked. He looks at me through half lidded eyes.

"Blake?'' It comes out as a squeak.

"I had to Farrah" He whispers through lips covered with her lipstick "I needed it"

Tears prick at my eyes and I run out of his room. I know he did things with that girl, I know he kissed her and touched her.

I throw myself on my bed and hide under the covers. I want to be the only girl he touches. I want to be the only girl he kisses, but I know that will never happen.
He doesn't want that.
So I shouldn't want it either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sucks? Should I have not done that? I see it has he had so much sexual tension that he needed to get rid of it, and he was afraid he'd do something to Farrah if he didn't...

Anyway big thanks to Dean Winchester;, LoveMmmary, Brittany Live, Veyo, xkrisisitx and kcshea:)

BY THE WAY. Adam Lambert one is up! For Your Entertainment.
It's a little twisted, but it's just for fun :P