Strength of the World

Chapter 15

Three weeks later, Brian and I were out of the hospital and we decided to move in together as did the rest of the crew with their lovers. We all made sure we got houses nearby so we could hang out and have parties. Brian and I were both in great condition. From as far as I could tell, nothing was going wrong. We're now both 18 and happily in a longterm relationship. The guys have been writing music for their band in hopes of being signed. They achieved their goal and were signed to Hopeless Records. They were due on tour in about a month. Brian told me they'd be gone for at least two months. I was a little bummed out, but I knew we all had to make the best of the time we had.
-----------------------------------
"So you wanna go and see a movie tonight?" Brian asked me.
"Sure, when does everyone want us to drop by?"
"Uh, actually, I thought we could spend some time alone. The only time we've had alone was in that crappy ass hospital."
I was stunned that he wanted to see a movie...alone. "That's awesome baby, I'd love to. I was hoping we wouldn't have to tag along with the others. I miss being with only you. Don't get me wrong, I love the guys and all, but the only time I'm alone with you in this house is when we're sleeping. Which I don't mind...it's one of the best."
No, Brian and I haven't had sex, we've only been together for nearly a year and I want to make sure this lasts. I'm pretty sure it will, we're doing great so far.
"I know Katie, that is one of the best times. We both love cuddling...which is why I hoped you'd love to see a movie. One of the night ones outside."
"Well aren't you the romantic." I batted my eyes. "You can be so girly sometimes." I joked, knowing he'd wanna play around.
"You did not just call me girly." He said seriously, yet shocked.
"Oh but I think I did!" I gasped.
He stood up and attempted to make his way towards the upstairs, but ran into the wall instead due to his eyes glued to me. I just laughed and he stomped off up the stairs.
"I'm sleeping in the spare room tonight, and I don't wanna see a movie either!" He yelled like a child that didn't get his way.
'Fine by me.' Was all I could think. I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to come after him and cuddle along with apologizing and kissing his ass. Ha, he always made me laugh. I walked quietly up the stairs and peered through the bedroom door. He was just laying there with his face buried in the pillow. I imagined he heard the door creak because he immediatly started to "cry". I decided I'd join in the fun and started sniffling like I was crying.
"Brian, I'm sorry if I hurt you." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder trying not to laugh. He jolted his shoulder, knocking my hand off.
"No you're not! Go away!" He yelled, trying to hide his laughter in with his fake sobs.
"I'd be glad to Brian, call me at Matt's house when you're done acting like a four year old." I knew that would get his attention. He was so jealous of Matt. He knows how close we are and he's afraid I'm going to blow him off to go with Matt...who has a girlfriend. I rolled my eyes at the thought.
"You're going where?" I heard him ask, but I slammed the door behind me and sat right next to it knowing he'd come after me.
"KATIE! Hold on a minute, I was only-" He opened the door and saw me smiling up at him.
"You were only what my dear?"
"I was only going to remind you to take the cell phone with you, in case something would happen."
"Oh please, that's one of the lamest excuses I've ever heard." I stated as he helped me up off the floor.
"Well what were you going to come up with?"
"There would've been no need to make an excuse, I know you all too well. You wouldn't have left me in the first place."
"Psh. Okay." He laughed to himself knowing I was right.
"Now to get you back!" He yelled.
Soon enough I was on the ground, blue in the face GASPING for air. He was a really good tickler and he knew all the spots. One in paricular being right under the rib cage.
"Awe I'm sorry my love, do you need CPR?"
"Hell no, I don't need you sucking my face off!" I managed to yell through breaths.
"Then I guess you're going to have to beg." He knew I hated begging more than anything. I hated sounding like a whining bitch. It's so over-rated.
"You think I'm giving up that easily?! I don't think so."
"Then I guess you're going to have to let me give you CPR...I'm quite the professional." He said grinning. I couldn't help it, I needed to breathe, the laughing was starting to hurt.
"OKAY! I'll let you, I'll let you!" I surrendered.
"Sheesh..it's about time. I haven't gotten to kiss you in forever!" He sighed.
"Um, we were just making out last night before we went to bed."
"Well, that's a long time."
I couldn't live with this guy, he was too controlling. But I loved him, and I knew I could turn him around to make me the controlling one. I attempted to flip him over so that I could start tickling him, but he had his hand firmly grasped on my shoulders, and I couldn't move.
"Brian! That's not fair!"
"I know, but the only way you can get out of it is if you beg."
God, he knew exactly what he wanted, and how to get it.
"Fuck no, why do you want me to beg so badly!?"
"Because you're cute when you beg."
He had me there, I'd have to admit. I am pretty damn cute when I beg, and I'm also somewhat manipulative. I decided I'd give in to his begging. Just as I was about to plead for mercy and ask him to let me take over, the door flung open and a whole storm of people barracaded our house. We both jumped at the sudden noise.
"What the hell!?" Brian screamed.
"Oh sorry man, we needed a house to party at." Zacky said, bottles of JD in hand.
"Zacky, you can't just burst in our house and think that you can party without asking."
"I know, but-" Then he gave me his puppy dog pout and with Zack's adorable face, you can't resist. I just rolled my eyes.
"Yes, I love you much Katie!" He said pulling me into a hug.
"So how about that movie?" Brian asked. I just nodded my head and we boh walked out the door and headed to the car. 'Poor Brian, he didn't even get his little make-out session. Ha, guess that'll have to be saved for later.' I thought to myself as Brian shut my door, got in on his side, and we drove away to the movie theatre.