Strength of the World

Chapter 21

I called Zacky in the morning to thank them all for the party. They all said their 'You're welcomes' to me and Jimmy took the phone and said they couldn't talk. They all had major hangovers from last night and needed their sleep. I could hear Matt puking in the background, how could I tell? Well, he always has a habit of cussing in between gags and vomit. All I could do was chuckle. Jimmy decided to come over with the gang later on to hear about my surprise. I knew he was excited, but couldn't show it due to the headache. It would've worsened if he told the girls, so he kept it to himself and just told them they were all going to come over. We hung up eventually and I headed upstairs to me and Brian's room. I was way too lazy to make breakfast so I figured I'd just lay with Brian and cuddle. He always loved that. I don't blame him, I did too. He might want to hear about the guys coming over later so we're ready in time. Still in my cozy pajamas, I crawled in bed and faced the wall leaving my back towards Brian. I curled up in a ball freezing. He loved to be a blanket hog. I don't understand why he needs them, he's still in his clothes from last night! But, it was cute how he was so angelic when he was sleeping. However, when he's awake, he's a little devil. Hense the reason I call him Syn once in a while, or when I want something. Hehe...As I shivered, I could feel the bed shifting constantly. I turned my body to face Brian and saw him almost, struggling. The dumbass had his arms wrapped in the damn blanket so tight he was stuck. I bursted out laughing.
"Babe, that's really not funny." He stated seriously with his eyes closed. There he goes again, fake sleeping.
"Yeah, well niether is that."
"You uh, wanna help me here?" He questioned, wiggling a little more.
"No actually, I think this is a nice place for you to stay. You're being punished Synyster Gates."
"Ooo, I know what you're up to. Trying to naughty now aren't we. It's not going to work, I will not give in!" He giggled. Yes, he giggled.
"Surrender Gates, or prepare to meet my wrath!"
"NEVER!" He screamed. I got on top of him, straddling his waist.
"Well, what are you going to do? You can't resist my powers. Admit it, you like when I call you..." I leaned down to his ear. "Synyster Gates." I whispered seductivly. I could feel his body quiver, I knew what he liked.
"No." He moaned softly.
"Yes, Synyster Gates." I kissed his neck.
"Mmmm...don't do that you tease."
"Oh, I'm not teasing." I grinned.
He carefully wormed his way out of the blankets, making sure I didn't stop straddling him. He wanted me there. He smiled, I guess he felt like he just accomplished something. He never smiles THAT goofy smile unless he really wants something. Wow, I know where this one's going. He was one of the more predictable ones at times like this. He gently pulled me by the neck down to his level and kissed me slowly and passionatly. His hands snaked underneath my shirt and glided over my stomach, causing me to jerk. I was a ticklish one. They moved their way to my back and took the back of my shirt with them. His fingertips were warm and I shivered from the tickle. This wasn't fair considering he didn't have a shirt on. I grabbed him by his belt buckle and tugged at it trying to remove it. Growing frustrated, I jerked his waist into mine and he moanes loudly. I didn't mean for that to happen, so I laughed.
"Fuck Katie, don't do that." He smiled.
"Hey, it's not my fault you buy these complicated belts." I managed to take it off, sliding it slowly throught the belt loops and dropping it to the floor. Brian covered our clothed, lower bodies with the blanket. But not until he had flipped me onto my back.
"I don't find it fair that you have more articles of clothing on than me."
"Well, what do you want to do about that?" His hands slithered to my stomach and traveled to my sides. Gliding up and down my sides, his hands grew warmer. It gave me goosebumps, my skin was always cold. I brought my hand to his face and ran my thumb slowly over his lips as he closed his eyes. He leaned down and stopped right before our lips touched. He grinned that evil grin.
"Syyyn!" I whined.
"Awe, you're so cute when you beg, in the naughty way." I rolled my eyes and he snickered. He bent down once again and stole a sweet kiss, slyly taking off my bra without me noticing.
"There, that's better." He whispered, staring at me. I couldn't help but blush. I began to unzip his jeans when the door flew open.
"HEY BEAUTIFUL!" Zacky screamed. Brian jumped, startled as I covered my body with the blanket. Brian zipped his jeans up and handed me my bra.
"What the hell! Can't you fucking knock?" Brian yelled impatiently.
"Babe, it's alright, I forgot to tell you they were stopping by, it's my fault."
"No no, it's mine. We should've called first or at least told you when we were coming. I gotta leave, Brian's yelling made my hangover worse." Zacky winced, rubbing his head. I'm guessing they didn't sleep long, it's only been a half an hour since I talked to Jimmy.
"I'm sorry Brian. I should've told you they were stopping. I was just so excited to tell them about the promise rings."
"It's okay, as long as you make this up to me later. You got me worked up." He pouted.
"Oh, don't you worry. You'll get what you deserve.." I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, then whispered in his ear, "Synyster Gates." I smiled as I pulled away and he quivered once more.
"Stop doing that! You tease!" I smiled and walked out of the room in my pajamas once again. I'm just too lazy to even get dressed. Ah, I'll take a shower when all the guys leave. In the meantime, I was going to tell everyone about the promise rings as Brian took his shower.
"So, what'd you call us all over here for?" Jimmy asked with a yawn.
"Well, Brian and I went out last night and had a very nice conversation."
"And?" Bridgette asked for more.
"And we exchanged promise rings." I smiled shyly.
"YES! My plan worked!" Johnny laughed.
"What plan?! Kameron asked. "You knew about this the whole time!?"
"Yeah, don't worry. It's not like they're engaged or something."
"Yeah and when that happens, and I mean WHEN, you're filling all of us in Katie." Nic told me, wagging her finger at me.
"Yes mother." I joked.
They all laughed along with me.
"So, can we go home now?" Jen asked impatiently as her head rested on Matt's lap.
"Babe, be patient this is good news." Matt explained.
"It better be. If that kid breaks your heart Katie he won't live to see 21." Jimmy was so protective.
"Oh what a big brother you are. But I'm 20 already. I can make my own decisions. You're always going to be a concern with what I decide, but whether you like it or not is YOUR concern. I still love you anyway." I hugged him.
"God, why did I have to be stuck with a manipulative sister?" He grinned hugging me back.
"That's my manipulator you're hugging Rev." Brian called walking into the living room.
"Would you keep it down? There's some people with hangovers here." Zacky groaned, soon ending with a sigh as Nic gently kissed his lips.
"Maybe it's best you guys come by tomorrow, you know? When your hangovers are gone." I said.
"Yeah probably." Johnny finished.
They all left like they've been dying to get back home. Or leave Brian and I to ouselves. Which ever one works for me. I didn't want company when they had hangovers anyway.
"So were they excited?"
"Oh yeah, almost like when we took Zacky to the ice cream place." I rolled my eyes. Brian just laughed.
"I take it they didn't know what was going on then?"
"That's right. Well, I'm going to head into the shower."
"Ah...it won't be very warm!" He grinned.
"Ooo you're really asking for it aren't you? You need to save me some warm water you little devil!" I pounced onto the couch with him under me.
"I'm likin this." He said.
"Oh please, I needed to do something to get you out of my way. We need to get rid of all these damn tables in here, there's no way to get around them."
"What a lame excuse Katie. I know you want me."
"Psh..yeah, you're the only one here that loves to cook. Someone needs to make my food." I smiled.
"Oh you love me. You can do whatever you want with me tonight. As long as I'm not too tired."
"Well then, for the safety of that, I suggest you take a long nap. That way you won't be tired. At least, not until afterwards."
"Okay, I'm likin the sound of this. What's up? What do you want?"
"Oh no, I don't want anything but you. You're all I need..besides Rev of course."
"Well aren't you the cutest little sister!?" He screamed like a girl.
"Oh please, take a nap while I take my COLD shower!" I said shoving a pillow in his face.
"Fine then, but you'll be sorry once I have MY way with you." I rolled my eyes at him as I walked upstairs leaving him to fall asleep to the TV. I got dressed in my normal clothing. Tattered jeans and a simple band t-shirt with a few accessories here and there. Did my make-up really quick and walked downstairs quietly in hopes that I wouldn't wake up my love. There he was, peacefully asleep...at least I hope so. Why he always fell asleep to FUSE, I don't know. But, we loved that channel to death so it didn't matter anyways. I sat in the recliner that was beside the couch. After watching the F List, I tip-toed over to Brian's side and knelt in front of him. I could hear his soft breathing. I moved a strand of hair in front of his eyes to behind his ear, slowly carressing his perfect jawline. I could admire his appearance for all eternity. He was perfect to me. Nobody came close. I made my way down to his neck and even farther down to the bottom of his shirt, gently sliding it up to reveal his squishy tummy.
"What did I tell you about squishy?" He groggily asked, with a firm grasp to my wrist.
"You know, I gotta get used to this whole faking thing."
"Oh I can always pull it off." He smiled with his eyes still shut.
"Well, we'll have to fix that." I said pulling him up off the couch and leading him upstairs to the bedroom.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"It's time for your punishment."