Strength of the World

Chapter 22

I took Brian upstairs and pinned him to the bedroom wall right behind my door. He gave me a sly smirk and kicked the door shut. I leaned in closer to his lips.
"What do you think you're smiling about Synyster Gates?" He shuttered at the sound of his stage name.
"You were going to punish me...I was naughty." His smile grew wider. I pulled away from him and brought my index finger to my chin.
"I was?" I questioned, wondering if he'd play along. I began to walk away in 'confusion'.
"Oh no you don't. You've gotten away with teasing me too many times to count!" He pressed me to the wall with his strong body.
"I could say the same with your fake sleeping babe." I grinned.
"Yeah well, you let me get away with it. I won't let you get away with being a tease. Calling me my stage name works pretty well you know."
"Oh...I think I have an idea. Now this one turned into my punishment hasn't it?"
"Damn straight, the next one can be my fault. I want you to feel bad." Little did he know that was nearly impossible. He was such a baby, couldn't even handle a little tease.
"Now, where was I? Ah yes, your punishment." He held my waist with one hand as his other cupped my face. I could feel his hot breath on my lips, but he went farther down to my neck. Damn him, he knew the spot. Planting small kisses here and there, he started nipping in certain areas..mainly on my collar bone. I whimpered from both the small pain and the tickles it caused. I could feel his lips curl into that goofy grin I can't resist. He made his way towards my jawline and started sucking my neck. God it felt good. Slowly he traveled to my ear and nipped at it causing me to let out a small moan. I turned my head so he could get at my neck a little better only to have my head turned back with the force of his hand. It wasn't rough, but he was a tough one. I stared into his chocolate eyes and practically begged him to kiss me more.
"Now who's the weak one?" He whispered. I could only smile as he leaned in and kissed me passionatly on the lips. His gentle, perfect figure fit just right with mine as he pressed me to the wall more. I couldn't help but moan into the kiss. He knew what I liked. His hand left my cheek and slid slowly down to the bottom of my shirt, his other still on my waist. I had mine around his neck, but then found them underneath his shirt exploring his chest and back. Still locked in our kiss, Brian tugged at the bottom of my shirt. He already had me from the moment he pinned me to the wall, so without hesitation I let him pull my shirt off. A chill of cold air ran through my body and Brian could sense it. He pushed me to the wall even more. Once again, a moan escaped my lips, I could feel the warmth of his body and I loved it. It was my turn to beg for his shirt to come off. My hands snaked their way to his back, tickling his skin with my fingertips I slowly raised the back of his shirt. This time he was the one to moan. Guess he was a little ticklish. We pulled away from the kiss and finished taking off his shirt. Brian and I just gazed at each other, taking a moment to breathe.
"God, I don't even have you fully undressed and you're so gorgeous." I blushed, turning my head the other direction to hide it. A single tear escaped the corner of my eye and I quickly wiped it away. The feeling of his warm touch pressed to me and his hand once again turning my head to look at him was a feeling I didn't want to let go of. I loved him with all my heart. I always thought of my heart being made of concrete, but Brian made it all melt away.
"Never leave me Katie. I couldn't bare living without you."
"I won't Brian, I love you..and I promised." I said in a weak tone.
"I love you too babe." With that said, he picked me up and like instinct, I wrapped my legs around his waist. Perfect fit too. He carried me to the bed and layed me down softly like I was breakable.
"Is this...uh...your first time?" He asked. I already knew it wasn't his first, he was like a god at this...a master. I just nodded in response and he pulled out a condom from the drawer beside the bed.
"I've been saving this just for you babe, I'm glad I'm your first...and last." He smiled. He carefully lay his body over mine and kissed my shoulders. I ran my hands through his hair, tugging on it making him moan. He loved when I did that. He snuck his hands behind my back and quickly unsnapped my bra. Sliding his hands back to the front of my stomach, he took one hand and guided each bra strap off of my arms to reveal my upper body. I knew he wasn't using me for my body, he didn't even bother to open his eyes to take a glance. He kept at his 'neck kissing'. I admired the fact that he wasn't all about the looks. I wasn't perfect anyway. I cupped his face and brought it so his eyes were at my level. His breathing grew heavier and he kissed my lips softly. Both of us moaning. My hands struggled to undo his belt, but they managed unlike last time. Knowing nobody was here to interrupt, I unzipped his jeans successfully. He was kissing his way down from my chest to my pant's line making me shiver. I could feel his face getting warmer and start to sweat. Carefully unzipping my jeans, Brian gazed at me staring at him and smirked. Now it was my turn. I grasped onto his shoulders and forced him to the bed. Straddling his waist, I leaned into his ear and whispered,
"Time's up. It's my turn to punish you...Synyster Gates."
"Don't.Do.That." He said simply under his breath. He was weak. Finishing what I started, I slid his pants off and dropped them to the floor, leaving him in only his boxers.
"Mmm, now this isn't fair. You have more clothes on than me." He whined. To satisfy him, I rolled over onto my back and took off my pants.
"That's my job!"
"Too late sweets." I stated getting back to where I was. To work my magic, I placed one hand beside his head to support myself and let the other run through his hair. I began kissing on his neck roughly, biting his fragile skin. His whimpers and moans were soothed by my lips on his. Our hearts have been captured by each other's affections. Our tongues were violently searching each other's mouths...but in a playful way. I tugged lightly on his hair and he sighed into the kiss. That wouldn't do. I tugged harder and this time he moaned. God I loved him. I could feel his sweat start to travel down his fit arms and I could feel 'him' on my inner thigh. Damn, he was easy. He was growing restless and hated being so vulnerable, he wanted to be in charge. He tried changing positions and as he got to a half-sitting position, I tugged on his hair roughly and he let out a grunt and fell back.
"Oh no, you're not going anywhere. You already had your way with me." I said seductivly. I could tell he was trying to say something, he was just too weak.
"No..I haven't." He managed to squeak out. "I'm just too weak to move."
"We can fix that." I bent down and kissed his chest, the salt from his sweat flavoring my lips. I pulled down his boxers slightly, teasing him again. My hands traveled back to his stomach and my fingertips danced upon his 'squishyness'. Figured I'd be fair, so this time when I went to take off his boxers, I actually did it. Like him, I didn't stop to admire his body, I knew I wanted him...not 'him'. I rolled over and onto my back.
"Now who has the most articles of clothing on?"
"You do, but not when I'm done." Now he seemed more excited. Guess he really wanted to be in control, and I liked it. Without hesitation, he slid my panties from my body, fully exposing me. I was growing quite nervous, it being my first time and all. But I wouldn't back out from this. Brian placed the condom on and glanced at me.
"Are you ready? I don't want to hurt you."
"I'm ready."
He positioned himself to the point where he was comfortable and gently entered me little by little. As he did so, I winced and pierced my nails into his skin. The pain was unbearable at first, but I slowly got used to it.
"You alright baby?" He checked. I nodded and he kissed me on the lips ever so lightly. He began slowly, moving his body to a more relaxed pace. I grasped onto his back as he quickened the pace. His breath grew heavier and I could hear him pant. I moaned from pleasure and started to move with his body. Brian let out a small sigh and called my name under his breath, making me moan once more. I replied, calling his name in a whisper. I flipped him over and straddled him. I placed my hands on his chest to support me and slowly began to ride him. Keeping my rhythm, Brian leaned his head back and closed his eyes. His small moans and grunts grew louder and heavier as I tugged on his hair. That was the move I'd often pull on him. I would let out quiet screams mixed in with calls of Brian's name...and stage name. He was a god at this. We both hit our climaxes at about the same time and I rolled back onto my back beside Brian. After we caught our breath, he curled up next to me and lay his head on my chest. I pulled strands of hair from his eyes and sweaty forehead and put them behind his ears.
"God you're amazing. And you're gorgeous." He stated with his eyes closed.
"Mmm, you're amazing babe, and you too have an excellent body." I turned onto my side and carressed the side of his face, wiping it clean of the sweat.
"I'm so in love with you Katie." He whispered before he quietly fell asleep.
"And I'm so in love with you Brian." I whispered back, still carressing his face. I cradled him to me close and I shortly fell asleep after humming a short song to him.