Strength of the World

Chapter 26

He continued kissing my neck, working out a few little moans. Reality kicked in when I realized my shirt was off, and his wasn't. Boy, he was unfair. I knew I wouldn't just catch his attention, so there was only one way to do it. Brian kept hitting all the right spots on my collarbone, and even though I didn't want him to stop, I ran my hand from his back up to his moist hair. I ran my fingers through it to work out the few tangles, when I pulled fairly hard. A loud groan shot through his lips and his head went back. A few seconds later, he brought his eyes back to my level.
"Mmmm what did I do?"
"Sorry, you had a tangle." I joked. "Besides, we're not even unclothed yet." He smiled at my remark and I grinned in return.
"Well we'll just have to fix that now won't we?" He said seductivly in my ear. Brian began unbuttoning my pants when I stopped him and cleared my throat, giving him a stern look. He shot me a questioning glance.
"Well Mr. Haner, you're getting ahead of yourself here. You don't even have your shirt off yet, and I do." He nodded and slipped his shirt off of his back. I smiled, rubbing his baby smooth chest as he leaned down and kissed my lips tenderly, leaving me to want more. I whimpered and he kissed me once more, passionatly...his tongue searching every space of my mouth. I moaned with sheer pleasure into the kiss while he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. He pulled away from the ksis, but left his lips close to mine, it was teasing me and he knew it. Damn he's getting good at playing my games...and I won't have it.
"Brian!" I whined. I managed to wiggle out of my jeans and they fell to the side of the bed. I tossed Brian beneath me to stop the teasing. I ran my finger down his stomach and stopped at his belt line. I took a glance at Brian and smiled.
"Katie!" He whined, mocking me. Alright, now it was fair. I bent down and kissed his stomach all around, he was simply irresistable.
"Mmmm," He groaned and brought my head up to his eye level with his hand under my chin, purpously running his tongue over my bottom lip, but not kissing me. THAT was a tease. I moaned and collapsed onto him from being weak of his touch and he took advantage to flip me over. Once again, he straddled me and I began working at his belts. Yes, that's plural. I have to get through three just to get to his damn pants. What the hell does he do when he needs to take a piss!? I got through the first one, sliding it through the loops with ease and letting it fall to the floor. His second one was a little tougher, but I got it off soon enough. Last one. I could feel Brian rubbing my arms and kissing between my breasts. Curiosity killed the cat.
"Brian?" He looked at me with concern. "I know this kind of kills the mood, but I'm just dying to know. How the HELL do you take a piss with all these damn belts wrapped around your waist!?" He laughed quietly and brought himself to a knee/standing position and took off the last belt himself.
"Satisfied?" He asked.
"Not yet." I smiled, taking off his pants while I had the oppertunity. I tugged at his hair, begging for his lips, when a moan escaped from him. He unstrapped my bra from the back and flung it towards the door. I guess beggars will be choosers. Haha. Now we were even with that last article of clothing left on each of us. But, who would get there first? It was always a fight.
"Well well, looks like we meet again, Katie. At the split, who's going to win this time?" He began to whisper into my ear. "Clearly I should, I'm the male here." He added.
"That's true, but I do believe I have my ways." I whispered back, grinning halfway through my sentence. For the last time, I pulled his body as hard as I could, but he resisted, giving me that goofy grin.
"Brian, don't make me tease." I warned, laughing from his grin.
"What are you going to do love? The way I see it, the only way you're getting out of this is by surrender." I smiled and forced his lips to mine in a lust-filled kiss. We both moaned, I moaned unintentionally. Brian rattled my name against our locked lips. I had him. All I had to do was put the frosting on the cake. I grasped onto his hair and pulled...hard. This time I received a loud groan along with a sharp hissing, and took the chance to flip him. His head went back onto the pillow. I snickered and smiled slyly at my accomplishment.
"Who said that was fair?" He asked below his breath.
"I warned you." I kissed his shoulder and traveled to his neck, then his collarbone. I nipped and sucked in a few places as he got weaker. This was the only way I'd win and I knew it. I continued my actions and slid my hand from his cheek down to his stomach slowly. I moved up to kissing his lips as a distraction. This was all part of my 'mission'. Slowly, my hand ventured beneath his boxers and I grabbed the arroused 'him' gently. Brian gasped at my touch. I began to motion my hand up and down to pleasure his grown friend. His breathing got harder as I pumped faster. Once he began to moan, I slowed down and my tease came to a stop before he could cum. I took the chance. Both of my hands slid back to his borderline and I slowly and gently pulled them down to his feet and onto the floor below. He opened his eyes from the pleasure and whined.
"Don't stop babe." He whispered shaking, almost out of breath. I crawled up to his ear.
"Syn..." I said seductivly, I could feel him shutter. "I won." I could then feel his head look down and he grumbled.
"I've been teased for the last time." With that, he violently took a hold of my shoulders, pinning me below him to the bed. A devilish grin spread across the smooth skin on his face structure. I just can't get over that perfect jaw. I ran my index finger along his jawline and down the back of his neck, pulling at his hair and pressing our lips together. This time, it was just Brian who moaned rather than both of us. With the quickness of a speeding bullet, he slid my last article of clothing off, leaving goosebumps from the light touch of his fingertips. He moved strands of hair back behind my ear and just admired me as I layed there. He ran his hands up and down my stomach and thighs very slowly. I loved his soft touch.
"You're beautiful." He sighed. I gripped his back while he nibbled on my neck.
"Make love to me Brian." I whispered as a shiver went through my spine. He looked deep into my eyes...and he smiled.
"Condom?" He questioned. I nodded, disappointed in myself.
"Awe babe, don't worry about it. I don't mind." Once he had the condom on, Brian stared at me in a daze. He leaned in closer to me and locked me in a loving kiss while he slowly entered me. I sighed in between our lips, sending small vibrations to Brian. He must've liked that based on the moan he produced. He started at a steady pace whispering little things in my ear. I couldn't help but smile into his shoulder and I bit down on my bottom lip. I longed for him, kissing him harshly...then pulling away, tugging on his bottom lip. That worked him up, he started thrusting faster, but not too fast. We moaned each other's names and I clawed into his back, taking in his touch. He nipped at my neck slowly and started nipping harder as he pumped a little faster. Moans and small screams filled the room. I had to take charge while he was weaker than I was. I straddled his waist and slowly started to ride him as his arms traveled up and down my sides. His hands were getting sweatier and the feeling got more intimate.
"Katie.." Brian trailed off.
"Mmmm.." I responded. I pulled myself up and let myself fall harder and faster. His head shot back onto the pillow and he groaned loudly. I gasped as he turned me back over. He shook his head no.
"I don't think so." He whispered out of breath. He shoved himself into me harder and pumped faster than ever. We were both about to climax, but he slowed down.
"Brian!" I whined nearly out of breath. I tugged his hair back, he moaned my name. He once again went faster and we both climaxed. Niether of us could move after he pulled out and threw the comdom away. He just layed on top of me, the sweat taking over our bodies. I didn't mind, I wanted to touch him. We eventually got our breath back and Brian was drifting off to sleep.
"Katie, will you sing to me?" He asked. My hands roamed through his drenched hair.
"Mhm." I agreed and started to sing to him silently. He carressed my arms and ran them down to my sides and continued to do so as I sang him to sleep.
"I don't want this to ever end Katie, I love you too much." He said.
"I know, I don't either. And I love you too babe." I went back to singing for him. Soon enough I could feel his breath upon my chest as he slept. I fell asleep soon after admiring what I had...and hoped to never lose.