Strength of the World

Chapter 29

*Katie's POV*
Brian just looked at me like he was hurt. But I can almost guarantee he didn't know what I was feeling right now. It's not that I hate him, everyone knows that can't happen. It's just the fact that he thought I was unfaithful to him. Like, talking to Zacky was a crime. I'll admit, I was nervous about what he wanted to talk about. But come on, it's Zacky...he's my BEST friend of the guys (besides Brian) and he's just like my brother. Ugh. I wonder what Brian has to say to me. I feel so embarrassed when I cry in front of him. I want to show him that I'm strong. It makes me feel like I should be the guilty one.
"Katie, I know what happened." He bowed his head and knelt down beside me, I just turned away. "I called Zacky and he told me everything. I'm so sorry I didn't trust you Katie. I'm sorry I didn't trust Zacky. It's just, you two are so close, what was I supposed to think?" I didn't even move. I just sat there staring at the water. Nothing was running through my mind. His apology had no effect on me whatsoever.
"Katie.." He gently pulled my chin so I'd look at him. But at that moment, I couldn't. I shut my eyes tight and let a tear slip. Why I'm crying like this, I don't know. "Baby look at me." He ran his hand down to my neck. I slowly opened my eyelids. His perfect face glistened in the sunlight, which was beginning to be sunset. Almost from instinct, when I opened my eyes, Brian dropped his hand, bit down on his lip, and closed his eyes tightly as he looked away. I think seeing me hurt so close up was killing him. I could tell he was holding back sobs and tears. I didn't feel remorse, he should feel like this.
"I can't believe you thought I'd be unfaithful to you Haner. You'd be the last person I'd even THINK of doing that to." I kept staring at the ocean and the sunset.
"Katie.." his voice was shaky. "I can't tell you how sorry I am. There's no words for it, and I know that. I don't know how you're going to forgive me, I don't think you're going to. But you know I love you, I can't live without you right here by my side. I'll never even forgive myself for thinking that. And blowing up at you...was one of the worst things I could've done." He spilled before he started to cry. He turned away from me, his back now towards me. I knew he was being truthful, he never cries. It was then that I felt guilty and horrible for how heartless I was being. I scooted closer to his left side and wrapped an arm tight around his middle, resting my head on his shoulder and running my hand up and down his back to shush him.
"Brian, I'm sorry I'm being heartless. But what you said really hurt me. I can't just stay mad at you, and you know I'm forgiving you. I love you too much to put you through pain like this. I know how it feels. Please don't cry." I told him as my hand moved from his back to running through his hair and pulling some of it back from his eyes. He turned his face to me and brought his body with him solemly. I put my hand on his cheek and gave a weak smile, wiping tears away with my thumb carefully, afraid his face would shatter. His skin was so delicate. He took my hand in his, my other still wrapped around his middle as I sat in his lap. Brian layed my hand on his chest, where his heart is. And he began to play with my hair that was gently blowing in the breeze.
"I'm so sorry Katie. I can't let something like this control me. It's just, you're so beautiful and precious to me, that I don't want to lose you. I can't. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I were to let you go. You're my heart." He stated as his free hand pressed against mine that was on his chest. He was my sweetheart, my hopeless romantic. I loved our make ups. They always seemed to strengthen our relationship. I leaned in to give him a light hug, but stopped as my face touched his. My eyes closed as my nose ran from the bottom of his jawline up to his ear slowly, taking in his soft touch, his scent.
"I love you Brian." I whispered calmly in his ear. He attempted my move with ease, running his nose that was now by my ear, slowly down to my chin. I could feel his steady breath against my face, then my neck. A sharp intake of air caught me from his gentleness. I couldn't get enough of him. His lips danced across my neck, planting and sucking kisses everywhere. His hand left mine and went to the back of my neck. Holding me firmly as he teased me with his lips being so close to mine. Both of our breathing becoming unsteady.
"I love you too baby." He said with his eyes closed from the very start of his devilish move he stole from me. He opened them, mine still closed. Just when I thought he was going to kiss me, he backed away. "But if we don't get back to the hotel now, we're going to end up doing something in this itchy sand...and it wouldn't be pretty." I sighed and laughed a little.
"Yeah, guess you're right."
"Come on babe, it's our last night in Jamaica, let's make the best of it." At that moment, I thought I was making the best of it. Such a romantic moment like that, is something you'd want to last forever. But all things come to an end...only, this thing was going to get better. We walked hand-in-hand for once in a long time, until we reached the lobby.
"Hey sis, we were all gonna chill upstairs in Johnny's room. Did you guys wanna hang out?" Jimmy asked.
"Uh, sorry dude. But we kind of just wanted to be alone for the last night here you know? I mean, we'll chill back at home." Brian said.
"Hey man that's cool. We weren't gonna hang long. I mean, we all understand. We came here to be alone and just hang out together for sometime. Bridgette and I are gonna head down to the hot tub after we chill with the rest of the crew. So if you guys get bored...we're in Johnny's room."
"Alright Jimmy, I love you, and have fun...but not too much. I'm sure you're all hiding some JD in that room somewhere." I stated giving him a hug. He picked me up and twirled me around.
"I love you too, but I thought I was the parent figure between us two?"
"Not when it involoves you and alcohol." I laughed. He did too, but shortly left for the stairs. Why he took them, is unknown. There was a damn elevator two feet away from us. Brian and I just laughed figuring it was because he was excited. We reached our room, walked in, and closed the door. Both of us kicking our shoes and socks off. I laid on my back on the bed while he sat on the edge with his head in his hands.
"Brian, babe what's wrong?" I asked propping myself up on my elbows.
"I just can't believe I said those things, raised my voice, put you through so much pain, and thought what I said was true." He whispered. I crawled over to him cautiously and knelt behind him. I ran my hands up and down his back carefully and slowly. I knew he was exhausted from all of this. His hands were soon laced to each other, his arms bent on his knees with his head to the ground. I knew he liked the feeling of easing tension. I squeezed from the small of his back slowly up to his shoulders while he took deep breaths. I started to massage his neck softly, not wanting to squeeze too tightly.
"Mmmm..." He trailed off mumbling. "Katie, you're so good at this." He whispered nearly breathless. A few more minutes of his groaning and me massaging passed and I wormed my way in front of him. He rested his hands on my hips as I straddled him in his lap. He tilted his head up, his nose pointing almost directly to the cieling. His eyes were closed and he took a strong breath in through his nose. Never opening his eyes, he spoke looking a little tired.
"You don't know how much I love you Katie. And if I gave you a dollar for every time you gave me a massage like that I'd be broke as shit." I just smiled and bent down to kiss his open neck. I couldn't help it, he was teasing me without even trying. You can't tell me you wouldn't want to kiss open flesh like that that was practically flashing you! Ugh, he's perfection. I attatched my lips to his neck gently and he sighed with a little moan at the end. Damn him, he's tired...and I'm turned on. Grr. Ah well, as long as he doesn't know.
"Am I turning you on without even knowing Katie?" He asked as his grip on my hips tightened with his squeeze. I gasped. So much for my damn plan of him not knowing.
"Mhm." I mumbled, continuing my pattern of kissing one spot, biting it, then sucking on it. I'd move to another spot after that. Knowing if I did this countless times, he's bound to get turned on and 'un-tired'. Fuck am I evil. I grinned at my thoughts. I moved up close to his jawline as he ran his hands underneath my shirt and all around my stomach and to my back. The little devil managed to unhook my bra. I bit down on my lip, letting Brian's neck have a break.
"Please don't stop Katie." He rolled his neck back, telling me he wanted more. I kissed his chin and smiled at him.
"Am I turning you on without even knowing...Syn?" He shuddered and sighed, ending with a nod.
"Don't do that Katie...it's not fair." He said below a whisper, his eyes still closed. Now he began to suck on my earlobe. My breathing began to get unsteady along with his. He lightly ran his fingers up my stomach, the hem of my shirt coming up with his hands. My upper body was now fully revealed. How is this fair? He ALWAYS gets my clothing off first! He stood up, holding me by the bottom of my thighs, taking me to the wall not far behind us. He slammed me into it, not hard, but hard enough to get me to whimper. I started to work at his two belts while he kept himself occupied squeezing one of my 'twins' with one hand, and massaging my neck with his lips and tongue. I moaned at his feeling, god he's good...and we're not even in the bed yet! I got his belt off and undid his pants, letting them slide to the ground. He stepped out of them carefully. Thank god our shoes and socks were already off.
"You know...a man in boxers and a shirt sure looks sexy." I sighed. He just giggled.
"What are you going to do about it?" I knew just what I was going to do. I ran my hands up his chest, leaving him to shiver. Yeah, my hands were a little cold at the moment. I couldn't take it. I ripped his shirt off in a flash, I needed to see his perfect build. I brought his chin to my level, and kissed him passionatly. Our tongues roaming everywhere they could, but it was slow. And I loved it. I ran one of my hands through his perfect hair tugging on it as I got towards the back. Brian grunted a little and bit down on his lip. He looked at me with narrow eyes and grinned.
"You little devil." I smiled back. He peeled me from the wall and placed me on the bed, immediatly going to work on getting my jeans off.
"Babe, you complain that it's hard to take my pants off when I'm wearing multiple belts. I can't even take yours off without belts on it because they're skin tight."
"Baby, these are the pants you wanted me to wear today." I laughed as he giggles.
"Oh yeah." He replied stupidly, managing to slide them off of my legs and onto the floor. He looked me over slowly, sliding his hands up and down my thighs. I slid mine up and down his toned arms.
"You're so gorgeous...and mine." He said.
"I sure am yours, and you are mine." I stated with my eyes closed. His touch was so angelic, soft, perfect. His hands roamed the inside of my thighs carefully, not sure if I'd allow it or not. He brought his lips to mine finally, lacing his fingers with mine and bringing them above my head.
"Baby, I love you."
"I love you too." We both whispered, our breathing deathly unsteady. He licked my whole left side of my jawline, yes it's weird. But it's new, and I'm loving it. I wanted his tongue in my mouth, not my jawline. I knew then that this was one of his new teases.
"Briannnn..." I whined.
"Alright alright, I'm sorry baby." He kissed me with the most powerful, passionate, lust-filled kiss I've ever experienced. A man that didn't love you, would NOT kiss you like this. I moaned giving him the signal that I wanted him bad...right now. He kissed between my breasts, and down to my stomach, pulling at the top of my panties. He finally let go of my hands and let my fingers comb through his hair.
"Please Brian, don't make me wait any longer." Once more he lingered up to my lips.
"I want to make love to you again Katie." I nodded my head. But there's one thing that bothered me. I don't think I want a condom this time...can I go through with this?