Strength of the World

Chapter 36

"Ow! Brian!"
"Baby, I'm sorry." He said rubbing my neck where he bit too hard, then kissing it gently. "I'm really sorry." He finished with the saddest look on his face, and getting up off the bed.
"Will you doctor me up?" I asked pouting. I didn't want him to go away. I missed him too much. "I mean, like you used to." I whispered, quietly. He turned around and looked at me, then smiled.
"Of course. Where does it hurt m'love?"
"Oh doctor! It's terrible! I've been bitten, marked!" I put my hand upon my forehead, acting over-dramatically.
"Where does it hurt, I can fix it I assure you." Brian answered, kneeling beside the bed, just at my level.
"Here." I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out and pointing to where he bit me. He kissed it angelically, so gently I could hardly feel it. Still pouting, I pointed to another spot. But, there wasn't a mark there. I just wanted his attention. He smiled slyly at me, knowing what I was doing. Brian kissed my neck a little longer this time, and more so I could feel it.
"Oh doctor, one more...right here." I grinned, pointing to my lips.
"Someone must've been hungry to bite you there. I know I couldn't do that." He laughed.
"But it hurts." I pouted, fake crying.
"Oh baby, I'll fix it." He leaned in slowly and kissed me on the lips. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. Here we go.
"Synyster fucking Gates can fix anything." Yup. I knew his ego would set in somewhere. I rolled my eyes and attempted to fix myself something to eat.
"Now now, Katie. You're in no condition to get out of this bed." He joked.
"But Brian, I-" He stopped me, pushing me into the bed, telling me I wasn't going anywhere.
"Now, Katie. Listen to your doctor. You will not move from this spot. I want you to lay here with me until we do whatever it is you have planned for us and our friends." I smiled at how cute he was being.
"Happy birthday, love." He whispered in my ear.
"Happy birthday Brian." I sighed, wiggling up to his level and kissing him on the cheek.
"That's all I get?" He asked shocked, I nodded. He doesn't like when I play those games.
"I don't think so my dear." He started tickling me.
"Oh...BRIAN STOP! I can't...breath!" I laughed loudly.
"Was that all I was getting? A kiss on the cheek?" I started to push my luck, I wouldn't let him win this time...unless I died first.
"N-N--YES!" I said, gasping for air.
"Wrong answer." He laughed, pulling me on top of him. Smart move, dumbass. I started laughing to myself. Now I got him.
"What now, buddy?" I grinned, tickling Brian. Retaliation is sweet, along with revenge of course.
"AHA! OKAY OKAY! I SURRENDER!" He was just begging for me to stop. I smiled in victory and kissed his chest through his shirt.
"Mmmm." Brian groaned. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows. "I'm tired baby. Come lay with me." He finished. I made my way next to him and he wrapped his arms around me as we just sat there staring at each other.
"We have to be up in a few hours to get ready for what I have planned." I whispered. He just groaned, meaning he knew but he just wanted to sleep right now. I chuckled a bit as he snuggled into me more. I ran my fingers softly through his hair and felt him sigh and come to a still. He was asleep. And I'm not tired. Gently I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed my cell phone. I dialed Jen's number.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah. Is the place set up and ready?"
"Erm, yeah. Why are you whispering?" Jen asked.
"Brian's asleep right next to me, and I'm not tired."
"Well duh, you were taking that day nap. I swear, you had to be half dead."
"Mmk Jen. So the place is ready?"
"Yup. We're all dressed and ready for you guys so if you want to come in about an hour or so, we can get these birthdays started. We're just waiting for you."
"Alright. I'll wake Brian up in about an hour and a half, we'll get ready and head down there. Later."
We both hung up and I sighed, staring at my beloved boyfriend. I really didn't want to wake him up, but I knew I had to. It's our birthday and we just have to celebrate it this special way. I've always wanted my 21st birthday to be like this. With a boyfriend that means everything to me, and has the same feelings for me. God, we're legal. What the hell kinda trouble are we gonna cause now!? Brian stirred alittle in his sleep, almost as if he could hear me yelling in my own head. Brian could do that sometimes. Ha. Awe, how cute. He snuggled back into the pillow, with a small smirk on his face. Is he faking? Naw. Couldn't be. I got up from the bed and made my way into the bathroom. When something important like this came up, I took forever to get ready. As much as I wanted to lay with Brian, I couldn't. He takes about 15 minutes to get ready, I take about an hour.

I was ready for tonight. I wasn't in anything too special. Just a low-cut dress and some heels. I knew this would send Brian up the wall. He never sees me in anything this 'conservative'. HAHA. I'm not conservative at all tonight. *Ahem* Anyway. A slimming black dress can't hurt anything. Sure, I was showing a lot of skin, but I was also wearing something very simple. Now I just had to wake my beautiful boyfriend up. This should be fun.
"Synyster fuckin' Gates, WAKE THE FUCK UP!" I screamed in his ear. I knew he'd be mad.
"What the fuckin' hell Katie! You can't wake me up a little softer? Johnny Chri-" His jaw dropped. I put on my innocent face.
"You're mad at me?" I batted my eyes. He stood up, jaw still open.
"Baby, I can't be mad at you. Especially now. How in the-What the-COME HERE!" He threw me into his grasp and planted kisses on my neck, and un-prepared lips.
"You look fuckin' SEXY baby. I mean, you always look gorgeous, but tonight. Wow. Happy Birthday to me!" He panted in excitement.
"Woah woah woah, put the puppy down. You need to get ready. Maybe a cold shower will help you." I laughed.
"Damnit, I can't help it. I'm resisting the urge to fuck you senseless right now." Brian let me go cautiously, unwravelling his arms and tracing his fingertips around my waist. He quickly ran for the bathroom. This is going to be a looooong night.