Strength of the World

Chapter 37

We arrived at the Rave. Tonight we had the party all set up. Banners everywhere, some balloons. The DJ was in the corner with huge speakers next to his table. Brian was going to be so excited. I already knew what was coming. I never thought my birthdays were special. Just another year. But for Brian, I wanted to do the special things. Stuff that he'd remember forever. I walked up to the girls.
"Are they ready for this?"
"Ha. The question is...is Brian ready for this?" Jen laughed. It was true. In order for everything go according to plan, Brian had to be totally unaware of what was going on. I ran out to the car and told Brian it was time. I had put the traditional blindfold over his eyes. This was our way of saying something good was going to happen.
"What do you have planned for me? Is it a puppy, a snake, what!?"
"Now now, m'dear. You're just going to have to wait and see." I replied, kissing him on the nose. I began to lead him into the doors, and down the small ramp. Going up the stairs was going to be trip. I know how Brian stumbles, and he's not even drunk yet!
"Alright dear, we have about 2 flights of stairs. I'll tell you when to step up."
So about 20 minutes later, Brian and I were in the room. Everyone was very quiet, and I could see the guys on the stage ready to perform.
"Brian, on three I'm going to remove this blindfold. And I hope you don't fall on your ass." I just had to laugh picturing it. "1...2...," Everyone was ready to pop out. "3!" Off his blindfold went. Everyone screamed their happy birthday's, the DJ turned on the colorful lights, and there on the stage were Guns N' Roses performing Welcome to the Jungle.

Brian was in utter shock. Right before his eyes stood Axl Rose and the other members of one of his favorite inspirational bands that made his music what it is. "KATIE! I can't believe this! You did all this? I mean, how'd you get these guys here? How'd you plan all this without me knowing, in the RAVE!?" He was shocked. I was proud of myself, I was proud of everyone else. Nic and Bridgette came up with the guys and shared a hug with both of us.
"Happy birthday, guys. I hope you really love this."
"Yeah Brian, don't thank me. These girls are the ones that got the party ready, and the boys got GNR here." I smiled. Brian's immediate reaction was to hug everyone, which he didn't do often.
"Now now, let's dance! This is one of the best GNR songs of all time!" And with that, everyone crowded around the dance floor and danced around all the lights. Matt ran and got a few drinks for everyone. Dawning on the thought of being 21, I just had to get smashed.
"This is amazing!" I yelled, watching everyone groping each other. Johnny was the first to get drunk. He's a lightweight. Then Jimmy came along.
"Ey babay. Wadya sssay we go out in the alleyy and play arround." Oh man was he drunk.
"Go ask your girlfriend, buddy. There's bathrooms around the corner." Brian was a little upset that he came up to me and asked me such a profound thing, but he knew he was drunk off his ass.
"Kiss me like you've never kissed me before." He yelled over the music. I couldn't resist him. The liquor and the groping mixed together made Brian look sexier than ever.
"Woah, hey now guys! This isn't supposed to be a porn!" Jen yelled.
"Well, it's our birthday! We can do whatever the hell we want." And we went back to sucking face. I backed Brian into a corner and pinned him to the best of my abilities. It didn't last long. He grabbed my wrists and turned me around, trying to unzip my dress. I wiggled around to stop him. I began panting, not wanting to stop.
"Brian, we have to wait till later. The party will be over soon, everyone's nearly falling over drunk." He nodded.
"I spose, I kinda wanna talk to GNR after they're done performing. I still can't believe you guys managed all this without me knowing. I'm supposed to be the sneaky one. But you just wait, when this is all over, you're in for a treat. After all, it's your birthday too." He grinned. You don't even know how hard it was to resist him at that point. That cocky grin is what gets me so easily aroused. I ran to the dance floor to avoid stripping him right then and there. I decided to join Zacky at the bar.
"So what's going on with you?"
"Nothing, I've just been thinking about some things."
"What kind of things?"
"I don't know. It's like...I look at everyone having fun. Then Nic decides she wants to dance with the other girls, and not me. Is there something wrong with me, like..am I ugly?"
"Zacky! Don't you say that. You're super attractive. I'm serious about that. Just, sometimes girls need their space. I remember the other week Bridgette came up to me and needed time away from you guys. She couldn't handle all the testosterone all the time. But look at her now, she's happier than ever. Just give Nic some time, she'll come around." I assured him, ruffling his hair. He smiled a little and drank his shot.
"Alright. As long as you're here to give me some small talk, I'm okay." He ran to horse around with Matt. Not a good idea to interrupt him when he's groping Jen and decides to get a boner. Nuh-uh. But they can deal with their own issues.

The party was finally over. Instead of getting gifts, we all got free drinks and AWESOME performances by GNR. Brian was drooling over the fact that Axl and Slash talked to him. He couldn't shut his mouth.
"I love you so much baby. I can't believe we all had one-on-one time with the greatest band in the world! BUT...now it's time for one-on-one with you, and I'm gonna win."
"Fine, but you have to wrestle me first!" I tackled him on the couch, holding his arms down and trying to pin him. But I knew with all the excitement and adrenaline rushing through him right now, there was now way I'd be able to hold him down. He lifted me off the couch and threw me over his shoulder.
"You've been a very naughty girl, Katie. And naughty girls don't get away with it. Time to be punished." He spanked my butt and carried me up the stairs as I punched his left butt cheek with both hands.
"No master, no!" I yelled playfully. You gotta love roleplaying. ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
And that's the very last entry. There will be no more. This was the end without an end. R.I.P. Strength of the World.