Strength of the World

Chapter 4

Tomorrow came and usually Jimmy doesn't come to school with me. But I told him we'd go girlscouting for him and Matt. He's now very wired. Ha, but that's my brother. I'm going to make sure I get along with the chick he picks, if he decides to pick one today.
"So Jimmy, do you have any girls in mind for our search today?" I asked him taking a sip of my SoBe (The best drink ever!)
"Umm...actually, before I got expelled, there was this girl in my biology class. Her name was Bridgette. She's really awesome...and gorgeous." He blushed.
"Awe, is my big brother some sort of a softy?" I said batting my eyes.
He just kept blushing. But I loved it. He had a sensative side.
"Well let's go, why are we wasting time!?"
That's the fastest I've ever seen Jimmy race to the door. I raised my eyebrow at him and gave him a funny look.
"What? I want to go to school, I haven't seen the guys in forever." He said kind of cooly, hiding his excitement.
"Riiight. You just saw them last night." I smiled.
"Shut up and let's go." He grinned.
We walked to school and as we reached the front doors, Jimmy froze.
"Come on Jimmy, we need to find Matt before the bell rings."
"She's so beautiful." He just stared into the lobby.
"You want me to go talk to her Rev." I called him that when he wasn't paying attention.
"Uh, just ask her if she could hang with you at the practice tonight. I know you two are pretty good friends."
He was right, I liked Bridgette and I'm glad he picked her.
"...Just make sure you don't mention me, she might get scared away."
"Alright Revvy boy." I stated.
I walked over to her. She smiled when she saw me. We might not talk alot. But I know she likes my brother. She's told me before. But she asked me not to tell Jimmy. I respected that. But I know Jimmy won't get mad at me for mentioning him...he makes it too obvious.
"Hey Bridgette, you wanna come hang out with the guys at band practice after school? I know Jimmy would love for you to come." I grinned evily at her.
"Why, what did he say!?" She asked pulling out of our embraced hug.
"Oh nothing, you know he likes you...we were going girlscouting today and guess who he picked?" She smiled...I swear I could see all her teeth.
"Uh, will you be there? You know I'm too nervous to be there by myself. He is your brother."
I laughed. "Of course, I wanted to hang with Brian for a while."
"You know he likes you right? I mean, he REALLY likes you." She told me.
"So I've heard." She saw me blush.
I felt those strong arms wrap around my waist once again. This time I knew who it was. I turned around and got right in his face.
"Why hello there Matt, you're looking mighty sexy today."
"Well, you're my little sister, technically, and Jimmy told me we were going girlscouting today."
"That's right. Go over and tell him that Bridgette and I will meet you all after school for practice. He'll be happy."
"No shit!"
"Then you come back over here and I'll help you find a chicky."
"Sweetness. I love you Katie."
Matt ran over to Jimmy. He whispered to Jimmy and they both looked at me, smiled, and walked away. I knew Jimmy would be pleased.
"What's this I'm hearing about girlscouting."
There was Zacky and Johnny, as usual. Eavesdropping.
"Oh, well we can find you some chicks tomorrow or sometime soon right?"
"That'd be awesome Katie..we love you." They said in unison. They both leaned in and gave me pecks on the cheek; Zacky on the left, Johnny on the right.
More arms wrapped around me. I feel loved today. I turned to see Brian.
"No boys get to kiss this girl without my help." He said.
"I told you I don't do the whole threesomes and shit. Plus, they're like my brothers. No worries. Why do you care anyway." I questioned him, knowing the answer.
"No reason, just a joke I guess." He hugged me tighter and walked away smiling.
I knew he wouldn't tell me. I'm guessing he just wanted to tell me when we were alone.
"I told you he liked you Katie." Bridgette told me.
"Well, you better get to biology Bridgette. I know there'll be a happy, SHY camper there to see you." I nudged her shoulder ignoring her last statement.
"Why, whatever are you talking about Katie?" She smiled.
We both walked away talking about our day ahead of us. As expected, here came Matt.
"You told me we'd go searching."
"That's right big boy, we're going to have to ditch class though."
"You're going to leave my by myself Katie?" Bridgette asked with a puppy dog face. "I'm only kidding. You two have your fun...and I'll have mine in class." She said slyly.
Matt and I ditched class knowing there'd be at least a few rebels doing the same. We walked around towards the music room eager to go in. Nobody had it this hour anyway and there wasn't a teacher around. We walked in and noticed one dark soul just sitting there writing in a notebook.
"Oh look, there's Jenny. Let's go talk to her."
I uh, I can't do that. Um, I have to get to class." Matt hesitantly said. He was acting like a little boy and I knew exactly why.
"Alright Matty, let's go."
Just then I yelled Jenny's name. She came over, she had the biggest crush on Matt...and Matt had the same crush. Just then, he blushed uncontrollably. What a kid.
"What's up Katie!"
"Nothing much, Matt here was just coming to invite you to their band practice tonight."
"Really? Um, sure. I heard about you from Katie, I hear you guys rock." She said directing it towards Matt.
"Um, thanks. I'd like to think we're pretty good."
"Yes Matt, everyone knows you have sweet vocal skills. So Jen, will ya be there?"
"Hella yes!"
"Awesome, meet us in the lobby after school. See ya then."
"Later guys, by Matt." She said walking away.
Matt's mouth was wide open. I slapped him in the stomach.
"Oomph, um yeah, later Jenny. I hate you for that Katie." He remarked as we walked to our second class which we had together.
"No you love me Matt, I did you a huge favor."
"How did you know I liked her out of all people?"
"Hello, you're never like that around any other girl in this school. Plus, I wasn't born yesterday. You two have had the biggest crush on each other for the longest time." I started walking faster.
"Yeah you're right. Hey, wait a minute! She has a crush on me too?" He asked me with a hopeful look on his face.
I sighed. "No Matt. She hates you." I said seriously, holding back a laugh.
"Oh," He was now saddened and looking at the ground.
"I'm only kidding, cheer up! She likes you just as much as I like Brian. Oops, that slipped out."
"Come on Katie, we all know how much you like Brian. All of us do. Except him of course. Now hop on." He said happily.
I'm no good at keeping secrets, why do I even try? I asked myself laughing as I hopped on Matt's back. He gave me a piggyback ride to our next class. We couldn't wait until school was over. Friday's were always the best...and this is a record. I wonder how Jimmy's holding up.

::Jimmy's POV::
I love Katie to death for this. I can't stop staring at her. She's so awesome, and hot. We steal glances of each other and smile. We've been doing this the whole hour. I'm anxious for the end of the day. It's early release and only have 3 class periods. One more and I get to spend time with her. That's all I can think about.

::Normal::
Well the bell finally rang. Third hour took FOREVER and the teacher sucks ass. Anyways, that's beside the point. Bridgette, Jenny, all the guys and I met in the lobby and we all walked to Johnny and Brian's cars. Now we just have to decide who's going in whose car. After about 20 minutes of arguing we got it settled. Matt, Jenny, Zacky and Johnny rode in Johnny's car. Jimmy, Bridgette, Brian and I rode in Brian's car.
We finally arrived and the guys started playing. After a good hour, we all decided we wanted to chill and watch a few movies. You know? Have a party, just us.