Strength of the World

Chapter 5

We started Beetlejuice when in the middle we had this brilliant idea. We were going to get expelled from school tomorrow. Every single one of us. Well, Jimmy doesn't have to be expelled...he already is. Anyways, everyone decided they needed to talk to their 'mates' so we all took seperate rooms. It was normal, we all spent the night at each other's houses once in a while. Tonight was an exception, we were all a little buzzed on JD (Jack Daniels) and Tequilla. Haha..anyways. Brian had a huge house thanks to his filthy rich parents. Brian and I took the left room upstairs. Matt and Jenny took the one across from us. Bridgette and Jimmy took the one downstairs on the right. And Zacky and Johnny took the one across from them. But don't think anything of it. We're going girscouting for them tomorrow. I promised Zacky. Till then, they had a full blown pillow fight. I think they enjoyed it a little too much. Banging against the wall is not something you wanna hear, along with screaming. But they were just messing around. Come on people, get your minds outta the gutter! Haha..just messing. Anyways, this was the moment of truth, for all three couples.

::Jen's POV::
We sat in the room on the corner of the bed and Matt looked down at the ground. I took the last swig of my tequilla and just stared. Was this going to be good or bad? He finally looked up at me and I touched his knee. He gave me a weak smile and I returned it. It was an 'awe' moment..heh. He decided to speak up...

::Matt's POV::
She touched my knee and I swear to god I wanted to pounce on her right then and there. That alcohol made me a tad bit on the horny side. Heh, but I know that I don't need that to get me that way. Just looking at her gives me butterflies. Oh no, now I sound like a little girl. I had to speak...

::Normal::
"Jen, I need you to know something. You might get pissed. I've heard things from the guys about you and I just don't know if I should tell you this right now."
Jenny's heart started pounding. Fate was about to fall in her hands...or so she thought.
"Matt, you don't have to say anymore. I get it." She stated and tried to walk out of the room, but Matt quickly snatched her arm. Jenny started to feel red on her face.
"Where do you think you're going. I didn't finish." He said worried.
"Well, I know you were going to tell me that you weren't interested in me and you only thought of us as friends. It's fine...I understand. I've had my heart broken a few times around."
"Well, you know a lot don't you. But...not about me. I know how you feel about me. You don't think so, so I guess I'll inform you."
Jenny felt a sigh of relief..but she didn't get her hopes up right away. She sat back on the bed next to Matt.

::Jimmmy's POV::
It was my time to tell her. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I loved Bridgette, of course I couldn't tell her that. That might scare her away. She looked blank, almost as if she knew what I was going to confess. Alright, what the FUCK did Katie tell her!? Little sisters are a pain,but maybe I'll thank her later...let's find out shall we?

::Normal::
Bridgette stared dumbfoundadly at Jimmy. They wanted this to be quick and painless so Jimmy just flat out said it.
"Bridge, I really like you. I've liked you for a long time. I don't know how you feel about me but I want you to be my girlfriend. Every time I look into your eyes, everything melts around me and it's just us. So what do you say?"
Bridgette's expression never changed and Jimmy grew worried. He sighed and got up, much like Jen did. But this time, Bridgette stood up and swung him around. She stood before him and smiled.
"Jimmy, I like you too. Katie told me you liked me, she tells me everything. I feel the same way and I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend."
Jimmy mumbled something under his breath. "Damn Katie, I'm gonna kill her! I told her not to tell you about me at all."
"Jimmy, it's okay, did you hear what I said."
"She's gonna die...oh yeah, you said you'd LOVE to be my girlfriend...I'm gonna-Uh, wait a minute? YOU WOULD!?"
"Yes Jimmy," She laughed.
As expected and so long-awaited, they shared a passionate (no tongue...yet) kiss.

::My POV::
Brian really looked upset, something was bothering him. I figured maybe it was what Jimmy told me. You know, about how he felt. But I was wrong..it was something else.

::Normal::
"Katie, remember that girl I was kissing in the hallway the other day?"
I sighed. "Yes Brian,"
"She meant...she meant nothing to me. If you can believe it, when I was kissing her, I thought of you. Then you pinned me against the lockers and got centimeters away, I was hoping you were going to kiss me. I wanted it so bad."
I was relieved. "I was surprised I had the balls to even get that close! I feel for ya Syn, I like you...A LOT!"
"That makes me feel...like...standing on my head. But I can't do that." He laughed.
"It's okay, you could just kiss me you know."

::Brian's POV::
Damn, she was demanding...and I loved it. I didn't know if it would be appropriate..but I wanted her so badly.

::Normal::
"Does this mean you want to date? Or is this just a game?"
"No Katie, I really want you to be my girlfriend, please say yes." He pleaded.
I stood up and told him to come with me to the corner of the room. I knew what he liked. I swung him around and pinned him against the wall. Once again, only centimeters away, I told him in a seductive voice 'yes'. All he could do was smile and look at me. I started to turn around...he thought I was going to kiss him..ha! He grabbed my arm and we switched position. This time I was against the wall. He leaned in and teased me just as I have done.
"It's time to give you a taste of your own medicine." He slyly stated.
"Oh really, and what would that be?"

::Matt's POV::
I was about to tell her, I was getting really nervous. But if I didn't tell her now, she wouldn't wait around and I'd be fucked. Not literally, but you know?

::Normal::
"So...?" Jenny asked.
"Okay," He took a deep breath.
"I think I have really strong feelings for you. I've never felt this way around a girl before...and I like it that way. Whenever I see you in the hallway, everything stops and my heart races. I need you to be in my life...you know, as my girlfriend. Would that be alright? I mean, if it's a no-"
"No Matt, it's not a yes. It's a FUCK YES! You little bitch! You make me wait this long!" She laughed.
He laughed. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know how to tell you. The guys gave me some ideas but-"
"Wait! You told the guys!?"
"And Katie..." He ducked for cover shielding himself.
"That little bitch didn't tell me! I'm gonna kill Katie."
(Poor me, now two people want to kill me, heh...)
"On second thought, I think I should thank her. I don't think I'd know as much about you if it weren't for her." Jen said.
"Woah woah, you mean Katie told you about me!?"
"Hells yeah, glad too."
"That little bitch! What a rebel..haha. I love her."
"HEY! Who's standing right in front of you...? Hmm...I guess it's not me!"
"No no! You know I only love her like a little sister! Besides, by now I'm sure Brian's fucking her senseless."
They both laughed and shared long kisses once in a short, SHORT while.

::Later...normal::
Hours passed and none of us have heard from Zacky and Johnny, you'd think they'd wanna hear all the good news. We decided to sneak in on them. Little did we know, we were about to see a very VERY disturbing sight. We opened the door and you'll never..and I MEAN NEVER guess what we saw!