Strength of the World

Chapter 6

We all walked in the room and saw...dun dun dun...Zacky was laying on top of Johnny! We laughed our asses off and Bridgette decided to get her camera. I swear to god, it looked so wrong. I couldn't wait to see what their explanation was for this! We snapped a few pictures and started poking them.
"Zacky, wake up love!"
"Johnny dear, wake up!"
Niether made a move, they were DEAD asleep. Brian and I decided to crawl on the bed and start jumping. That didn't even work! We were wondering if they were really dead.
"BODY SLAM!" Brian flopped right on top of Zacky, who was on top of Johnny. It was more like a doggy pile..ahha.
We all laughed histerically!
"Fucking cock sucker, what the hell!?" Zacky yelled.
"You two wouldn't wake up. Have you noticed how you're laying?"
Zacky looked down and say Johnny staring at him and batting his eyes.
"Pucker up sugar!" Johnny smiled.
"EW! You fucking pervert!"
"Zackypoo, were you trying to rape me, or butt-fuck?"
Bridgette was laughing so hard she was in tears at this time. Everyone else just kept laughing and pointing.
"Hell no, we were having a pillow fight while you all talked and we got so tired, we crashed. Plus, we were a little on the drunk side from all that JD and Tequilla!"
"Oh don't worry, we got pictures of you two." Matt grinned.
"You better fork that shit over now Matt or you'll never see the light of day again."
"That's okay, I never liked the sun anyway."
Zacky stood up and started chasing Matt down the hallway and out the front door downstairs. Bridgette was kicking on the floor with laughter.
"So I take it everyone's together at this point?" Johnny asked.
Everyone else nodded.
"Well, you guys better find a new crew to hang with. I'm sure Zacky and I don't want to watch all of you suck each other's faces off."
"Oh Johnny boy, I'm going to find you two girlfriends tomorrow at school." Katie assured him.
"YES! Zacky and I know two girls that we absolutley adore. I hear they like us too and we all talk to each other once in a while."
"That's awesome. Right in the morning we'll invite them over."
Johnny just smiled and Matt and Zacky finally called it truce, but Zack never got that camera.

::School-Thursday::
Matt and I had this brilliant plan. All of us wanted to get expelled so badly but we couldn't figure out how to do it. We developed our camera the other day and we had our plan all ready. By this time, Johnny and Zacky had girlfriends. They were awesome and they were gorgeous. I'm happy with who they chose. They both worked up the nerve to talk to them on Monday and asked them out at seperate dinners on Tuesday, they were already near making out. I'm not surprised though..ha.

Anyway, we got the whole posse rounded up and Zacky and Johnny knew exactly what was going on. Along with the rest of us of course..I'm surprised they didn't mind. We blew up the pictures we took of Zack and Johnny the other night and thought we would plaster them all over the school. We knew we were all bound to get expelled...we put our names on the bottom of each poster. We were BEGGING to get in trouble. We all hated school and wanted to just hang out. All 10 of us. What a party! Each of us couples took at least 15 posters and taped them EVERYWHERE. Mostly on lockers. But we all worked together and made one GIGANTIC one and pinned it up in the principal's office while she was out to lunch. She was going to be PISSED. But, that's what we I have an announcement. Katie, Nic, Bridgette, Kameron, Jenny, (sorry, I don't want to give out my last name or the other girls') Matt Sanders, Brian Haner, Johnny Gera, Jimmy Sullivan, and Zacky Baker report to the office NOW!" The principal said over the loud speaker.
The whole crew gathered at the office door and walked in at the same time with smiles platered to our faces. The principal had this disgusted look on her face. Almost like she just got done puking..lol.
"Do you know how much trouble you're all in? How disrespectful that was to the whole school and to myself?"
I spoke up. "Actually we do, we just don't give a shit. We're rebels, that's what we do."
Brian put his arm around my waist. I looked at him and smiled.
"Well, I'm giving all of you an ultimadum. You can either call your parents and explain what happened and be dismissed for the day. Or I can expell each and every one of you for the remainder of the school year."
"Well, seeing as we want this all to be fair. Here's how we see it. Jimmy and I don't have parents. Therefore, that plan won't work. We know you'd love to see us go. You wouldn't have to deal with us, and we wouldn't have to deal with you. We hate you, and the school. We want to be expelled...NOW!" I added.
"Is this how you all see it?"
Everyone nodded and she was in a state of shock. She expelled all of us and we could NOT be happier. We finally got what we wanted. Now we're gonna party. No more getting up early, we don't have to worry about getting drunk off our asses. We can do whatever we please. This is the life and tomorrow was going to be a whole new day.