Status: Will write this story over at fanfiction.net

I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much

After the end of Ritto but a beginning of Amber Sweet's reign of GeneCo, Shilo went back to her house that she once considered as prison. To accomplish her dad's wish, she sheltered the orphaned children whose parents were killed by the Repo men and helped bring food to the table. Thankfully, she had gotten a job and had enough money for these many children to be fed at her home. Although, she never thought she would meet an old 'friend' again.

Graverobber. He had no name, so he was just called 'Graverobber'. And of course, he was able to survive till this day by selling Zydrate. Amber Sweet sometimes comes to him because she was used to his street Zydrate. She, of course, made sure nobody saw her getting them. But Graverobber was tired of living in the streets and Amber, so he just had to 'visit' his old friend. He could've asked Amber to give him a place to stay. But knowing her, she would get some guys after him.

And this is where the story starts...

Disclaimer: I do not own Repo! The Genetic Opera nor do I own the characters of that movie (Shilo, Graverobber, Amber Sweet, Pavi and Luigi Largo, etc.). I also do not own the title, belongs to a song from Repo! The Genetic Opera. Characters may be out of character.
  1. Prologue
    "When did you have a kid, Kid?"
  2. Chapter One
  3. Chapter Two