Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 12

[Apologies]

He left his friends with their blessings at his side.

He ran down the schoolyard.

Knowing exactly where he was going, and how he was going to apologize.

He needed to and wanted to.

Running down the district toward Westward, he stopped and remembered where she lived.

Passing Westward club, he went down the alleys and twists and turns that lead him to that house.

He was nervous, more nervous then ever performing in front of his peers.

Oli walked up the uneven walk way and stopped at the chipped brown door.

Sighing to himself, he knocked on the door.

“Hello,” A nicely faced pump woman answered.

“Um, hi is Lorraine here?” Oli asked the women he’d seen the last time.

“Oh, no she isn’t, she should be at the school still. If you want you’re free to wait upstairs in her room.” Her mum said.

He nodded, walking up the stairs guessing the only room upstairs was hers. He walked inside it.

Around the room that was the beacon of everything Lorraine, which interested him.

The bed was small, which was slightly under made. He could see sheets.

Powder Puff girls, he giggled to himself.

He also noticed little things, around her room since it was small.

She had a few pictures plastered on her wall, with a Norwegian flag.

“My Pop got me that for my birthday. He sent from Norway.” She said looking at the flag.

“So your parents are divorced?” He said looking at it.

“No, they never were married. You remember how I said I was 7 when I saw Darkthrone?” She said looking at the pictures.

“Yes, what does that have to do with anything?” Oli said confused.

“He was only 23 years old then, he’s 33 now.” She said walking around him.

“What, how is that possible? Your mom’s like…..” He said before stopping.

“She looked just like me but she was older. She caught his eye when he was visiting here. They met and well you can tell what happen. But they never wanted to marry. It was just a fling. But they both love me no less.” Lorraine said looking at Oli.

He looked at her in fascination.

“I’m sorry,” He said.

“I know you are,” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:]