Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 14

[Oli’s Room]

They walked inside Oli’s room which was threefold the size of her room put together.

It was a mess. Soda cans, clothes strewn around the floor.

A typical boy’s room, she guessed.

It was quite a sight for Lorraine to see.

His bed was huge; he probably could’ve had his own party on top of it.

A telly and desk were in the corner, alongside a laptop on top of the desk.

She thought to herself.

Almost every girl that has stepped foot inside Oli’s house, has probably seen his room.

He turned to face Lorraine; there she stood looking around his room.

He giggled at the sight of her face.

“So did you find anything interesting?” Oli asked.

“Nope, not exactly just looking,” Lorraine said casually.

“Alright, well I’m going to shower and change for the show, you can stay in here if you want or you can go talk to my parents,” Oli said grabbing clothes from his dresser.

“I’ll stay here; I find it quite amusing actually.” Lorraine said looking at Oli.

Oli nodded and left for the loo.

During his shower, he couldn’t stop thinking of Lorraine. Everything about her was different. He didn’t want to ruin things with her.

So he decided to take things slow with her.

[Westward Club]

They took the bus from Sheffield to Westward Village.

Laughing the whole time from Oli’s house to the club, they didn’t bother to care if they were making a ruckus.

Once the stop said Westward the descended the steps to the club.

They saw almost everyone there at Westward.

He noticed his band mates and other bands that were participating in this show tonight.

They came up toward him.

He could sense Lorraine’s fear.

She grabbed for his hand.

He held it.

“Hey Oli, Hey Lorraine,” Curtis said looking at them.

“Hey,” They said in unison.

“Look Lorraine, we’re really sorry about trying to egg you. We didn’t mean to. We’re just trying to protect Oli.” Lee said.

“It’s alright; I probably would’ve done the same in your position too.” Lorraine said looking at the guys.

“Great, now that we’ve got this all cleared up; let’s go check out the fun.” Oli said looking at Lorraine and his mates.

They all nodded, only to be bombard by Sarah and her gang.

“Oliver Scott Sykes!” Sarah said.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]