Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 2

[Science Ward]

She left the library in search of her classroom.

By now, the gossip of the school was her ‘blowing off’ Oli Sykes [wanted sex god]. But she didn’t care.

Technically she didn’t ‘blow him off’ she just stated her wishes if he wanted her help. She needed to think of her goals, to achieve them she needed the money.

She skipped towards her class. Watching the people laugh at her, like always.

Of course she saw Mr. Sykes standing tall and picturesque. But she wasn’t fooled by his small demeanor.

He was like a little lost puppy acting out with people. She thought to herself did anyone really know the real Oli?

She saw him fly into his group of friends and his girlfriend of the moment shriek with laughter.

She guessed not.

“Hey, with that money you supposedly make, you’d think that would buy you a life?” Oli screamed at her.

“Ha, every funny, so much I forgot to laugh.” She said looking at them.

“Lorraine Grey, why don’t you just off yourself already? You’re wasting perfect space.” Oli yelled at her.

She looked at him determined not to cry at his sudden hurtful words.

She was a bigger person then him.

That’s when she lost her shit.

“Why the fuck, are you such an asshole? Do you love to make other’s lives miserable because yours isn’t’ any better. Mr., I’m a badass rock star?” She yelled in his face.

“Because darling, I’m better then you,” He said in her face so closely.

“Grey and Sykes, I want to you two in my office now!” Headmaster Young said.
They looked at each other in disgust while following the Headmaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]