Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 21

[Oli]

He stood there spitting out venom, but mentally kicking himself for being so shrew.

He looked at her.

From a far she did look different. But she was still Lorraine Grey.

With her head down low, he could see a tear fall from her face.

That’s when he fucked over his angry feeling and jumped.

Literally jumped over the merchandise table and faced her.

Bringing her face up towards him, he brushed away the falling tears.

“Dollface, please don’t cry. I’m sorry. It’s just seeing with that guy made me stark raving mad.” Oli said brushing the tears from Lorraine’s face.

“You thought Cliff was my boyfriend?” Lorraine said looking up at Oli.

It was his turn to hang his head low.

She giggled.

That made his heart beat faster.

He forgot that sound would make his heart do that. But he’d never admitted it then.

Now, was different. They could start over or try this time for something.

“I sincerely missed you Oliver Scott Sykes.” Lorraine said up at him.

“I sincerely missed you too Lorraine Renee Grey!” Oli said looking down at her.

“Okay, you guys seriously are going to make me vomit my lunch.” Caylee screamed standing near Curtis.

“Ha,” Lorraine said waving back a not so pleasant gesture at Caylee.

To which, Caylee let out a fit of laughter along with the rest of Bring Me the Horizon.

[Tour Bus]

After signing and meeting many fans, Oli and the guys decided to bring Lorraine and Caylee to the bus.

“So you haven’t seen our super bus, plus the last you saw us. We didn’t exactly have one yet.” Oli said walking towards the bus.

“True, you guys were just babies. Now you’re these rock-star gods. How fast you grow.” Lorraine said giggling.

“You’ve missed a lot. We’re pretty big now. Oli’s got his own clothing line now.” Lee said stopping at the bus.

“Seriously, wow that’s amazing.” Lorraine said goggling.

“Yes, so what do you do now?” Oli asked.

“Oh, well I’m a producer now. Funny thing is I don’t go by Lorraine while producing.” She said looking at Oli.

“Really, then what name do you go by?” He asked.

“I did use my name at first but now I go by Scream Frost IQ, it’s quite funny.” She said laughing.

“What the fuck, your Scream Frost IQ? You’re the dude that’s responsible for creating that awesome producing for Carpathian Forest and Aborted.” Matt screamed.

“Yes, at, first I didn’t fair well but I’ve progress along the way.” Lorraine said.

They all looked at Lorraine.

She definitely wasn’t the girl they all use to know. But that made Oli all the more interested.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:]