Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 23

[Truth Talk]

“Then what’s with this sudden change in attitude?” Lorraine asked letting her hair fall in her face.

Oli looked at her, she looked liked the same girl, who sat by herself in the library.

“I don’t know, you left me back in England,” Oli said looking back at her.

“You were going to leave me too, even if I had stayed with you, you’d eventually leave me Oliver Scott!” Lorraine screamed at him.

“How would you know?” Oli yelled at Lorraine.

“How would I know what? Your life’s goal was to be in a famous band. Which of course you succeed, what would’ve my contribution do for that factor?” I said looking at him.

“Everything, fuck, I actually had feelings for you Lorraine. Something that’s not like me but it doesn’t matter now. I have a girlfriend now and you just make a come back out of nowhere.” Oli said looking at Lorraine.

“You had feelings for me? Well so did I, I’m sorry I might’ve made a sudden drop out of nowhere but I can promise you it won’t happen again.” Lorraine said running out of the tour bus.

He let her run off the bus. He wanted to chase her, but he was scared.
“Why the fuck are you letting her run away? You’re an idiot. She’s probably the only person that you compare other girls too.” Curtis yelled.

He couldn’t answer that question out loud. He was ruining his own chances by acting the same as high school.

If loved really existed between them, they would find each other again.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

im so so so sorry, i've taken so long to update.

please forgive me. i'll try to be better.

:]

happy holidays.