Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 24

[Aftermath]

It started to rain after she ran out of the bus.

Pelts of rain hit her skin like a blade, but she couldn’t feel it anymore. She lost her heart during that fight with him.

Her tears were lost in the rain.

She thought he cared for her, oh how wrong she was. Every single hateful word tossed out of his mouth, hit her like a ton of bricks.

“Lorraine,” A voice called out to her.

She looked out towards the voice that called.

“Oh my fuck, Lorraine, you’ll catch your death out here!” Caylee screamed.

Caylee looked down at Lorraine’s face, seeing the tears that were imprinted along with the rain shaking her head grabbing her best friend away from the area.

“Caylee,” Lorraine spoke to Caylee.

“Shh Lorraine, please we just need to get you out of here.” Caylee said looking around.

“Caylee, Lorraine,” Another voice said.

Lorraine wasn’t paying attention, she felt numb. But yet she wanted to know so much what he was truly thinking.

[Bus]

“You’re an idiot,” Curtis screamed.

“How can I be an idiot, when she didn’t want me either,” Oli screamed.

“Did you not just notice the tears running down her face? Are you that cold-hearted mate?” Matt questioned.

He looked at them all, was he really coldhearted or was it just his nerves acting on fear?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

again im really sorry updates are taking so long. feel free to ask me to update more.
i need to really get my gears in motion.

:D