Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 26

[2005]
So are you coming or staying, her father asked her.
I’m going, there isn’t anything here, I know he’s leaving, she said looking at her father.
Are you sure about that; her father asked.
She shrugged, honestly she didn’t know nor did she want to find out either, she didn’t want to end up like her mother.
Always struggling for money, with her father, she could travel, and eventually go to college for free.
Before she even met him, college was something she always wanted.
She took one last look with no goodbye to anyone except her mother, she boarded the plane.
[Lorraine]
I walked around the venue. I refused to walk back to that bus.
Yes things did change, yes I have changed too.
It wasn’t supposed to end up like this.
I know I did wrong, I left him.
I don’t regret leaving him. Trust me, it might have really hurt. But I grew up.
I still love him, I know this much. But he has Amanda; I refuse to be a home wrecker.
That isn’t my style. All I can do is ask to be his friend again.
I mean come on, I haven’t been hard to reach, and he knew I was constantly on Nattefrost’s tour. He could’ve reach out too.
Am I Right?
Fudge, this situation is getting more complicated as it goes on.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm officially a college graduate, sorry i've been horrible. but it takes a lot to be a historian.