Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 5

[Lorraine’s House]

She cried into her mother’s shoulder.

Everything was crashing in front of her eyes. The possibility of getting kicked out of Sixth Yorkshire wasn’t something she wanted to hear or think about.

She’d work to hard for a long time to get here; she wasn’t going to let some kid get in her way.

“Darling, please stop crying. You mustn’t be down. You should hold your self up high and do your best. Your headmaster can’t expel you if you’ve tried.” Her mum said lovingly.

She wiped her eyes. Looked at her mum and nodded while her mum left the bedroom.

That’s when she heard a noise outside her window.

She jetted toward it and saw a figure running from the tree.

So someone knew her secret. Not that she was really hiding it. No one really talked to her. They just guessed she was all like them.

She sighed to herself and decided to go downstairs for dinner.

Even though it was 9:45, she needed food in her system.

Tomorrow was another day at Sixth Yorkshire, and she needed her energy.

[Westward Club]

He was in deep shit.

It was 9:42. His band came on at 9:45.

He wasn’t anywhere close to Westward Club, and his mates were probably pissed at him.

He already looked a mess. The skit from the tree tore his trousers down the side.

But then he thought, he knew what he saw tonight he couldn’t say a word about.

Finally he hit the destination. Ten minutes late, but still he did run.

Out of breathe, he let out a sigh and ran up toward the side door.

The guys were standing there.

“Hey, you just made it.” Lee said looking at him.

“Really,” Oli said looking at him.

“Yes, the other band got a bit more time. We were a bit worried about you? Did you find some random and she gave more then just a blow?” Curtis asked

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” Oli said looking at the guys.

He was a bit nervous when he said that. He’d hope they’d leave it at that.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]