Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 6

[Oli’s House]

“Oliver Sykes, you best be getting that arse of yours out of bed this instance young man.” His mum screamed from downstairs.

Oli threw his pillow back over his head; he didn’t want to hear it this early in the morning.

So back to sleep he went only to hear his door, swing wide open.

“That’s it,” His mum said running over to his bed and turning it over.

With him still lying on and tangled in the sheets.

“Now, off to school with you. I don’t want to hear it your starting arguments with Lorraine. You need to grow up, Oliver!” She said really crossed with him.

He untangled himself from the sheets and rose up.

He looked at him in his mirror; he decided to jump in the shower for he truly did look like shit.

Once out, he grabbed his uniform and jumped inside of it.

Down the stairs, he ran into his Dad and Mum, his brother snickering into his cereal.

“You’re going to be late to school. Please, make better choices. You’re short of 17 and we want you to have opportunities your dad and I never had.” His mum said looking at him with soft eyes.

He nodded at her and said his goodbyes to his family before walking to school.

[Sixth Yorkshire]

She stood outside of the building, fall was rolling in. She loved the fall and winter.

Looking up the sky, she heard calls from students. Mostly his gang of miscreants was the ones to tease and make jesters.

He wasn’t there she noticed.

That’s when she saw him walk up to his gang. Looking like he owned the place and more.

“Hey Oli, you have a fan,” Mattie said looking at him.

He turned and looked to see Lorraine staring at him.

He grinned back at his friends and was about to say something, when everything from last night shot back in his face.

He couldn’t get her in trouble; she needed this place, unlike him.

He has his goals of wanting to be a rock star and living life to the fullest.

Turning his back on saying something mean, he looked at his friends who of course all shared the same facial expression.

“She isn’t worth it anymore.” He said causally.

The all nodded.

But not truly buying it.

That’s when the bell rang for the start of the day.

It was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments????

:]