Your Eulogy Will Be Music to My Ears.

Chapter 8

[Corridors and Brook Stone]

She walked from class as usual.

Today was just an ordinary Friday, nothing to look forward to.

She stopped off at her locker, the neat thing about her school since it was old. The lockers were made out of a dark black Oak.

She popped it open, that’s when she saw him and his group.

He saw her and grinned. She nodded back but something didn’t sit well with her.

She shrugged it off and gathered her stuff.

Once out of the building she was on her own.

So she decided to hit up the bookshop, usually she could find something to ease her mind.

Brook Stone usually had what she wanted. It was a Mum and Pop shop; she usually worked there during the summers.

She walked towards the back where most of the foreign authors were at.

She didn’t notice someone following her along the way.

[Saturday Morning]

Headmaster Young waited at the steps of the school.

8:50 A.M.

That’s when he saw Ms. Grey and Mr. Sykes walking in opposite directions.

They stood in front of him.

Both dressed in non school clothes.

But he wasn’t in the mood to say different; he was just surprised to have them both there.

“So, you two will work in the library, I’ll come and check up on you around 11, to see the process.” He said looking at them.

They nodded.

Both of them not really staring but walking in silence up to the library.

Oli noticed what she had one today.

Since neither of them was in their uniform, it found it weird to see her in normal clothes.

She was wearing an old Cannibal Corpse shirt labeled Butchered at Birth, with some tattered black jeans and converse.

She nodded him staring.

“What?” She said looking at him.

“Why on earth are you wearing a Cannibal Corpse shirt? Do you know who they are?” He blurted out.

She looked at him with wide eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???

:]