The Shadow Project

Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror

I clicked home on my facebook page after hours of browsing through random photos for hours; Mickela still wasn’t online. Right before I was about to give up and log off, I saw Derek had just posted something.

Going to Germany for practically the whole summer. Going to be fun but I’ll miss you @Kelsey Ortiz.

Lucky ass...wait Kelsey!?!?!

Its ok, sweetie. We’ll talk everyday :D

What a bitch. I logged off. I wonder what’s up with that Mibba site. The night before I’d jazzed up my profile and added a few of my ‘poems’. I’d also made ‘friends’ with a few people. You have a new comment.

not-so-dumb-blonde: I see you like it :D
EmNeverShouts: It’s kind of cool

Then, at the exact same moment, Mickey came onto MSN and I got an email. Probably junk.

ItsEmLove: hey, love ;]
Mickey_Mousey: sorry, can’t talk for long. Mom’s having a fit that an 11th grader asked me out; going into 12.
ItsEmLove: Lol, I wouldn’t know about that.
Mickey_Mousey: OMG, she yells loud. Better go before she breaks down the door.
ItsEmLove: Bye
Mickey_Mousey is offline.

That was a waste of time. I guess I might as well check my e-mail.
THE SHADOW PROJECT.

Your shadow is arriving in one week from today at the time that this message was sent. You must make living quarters for them. Your shadow is...

The word ‘shadow’ was a link. Two words appeared on the screen. They surprised me, killed me, made me want to cry, made me feel alive, and made me want to scream with joy. They made me feel like I had a chance. No bitches would be in my way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Playing God - Paramore