Status: Active

The Undead Mockingjay

Chapter o1.

I woke to find myself in President Snows office, with President snow behind his desk, looking important. Panic began to set in. The last I remembered, I was on a helicopter with Haymitch and Finnick on our way to District 13. "Where are they?" I manage to ask him. I was sitting in a chair with my arms strapped in. "Where are they!" President Snow smiled coldly. The smell of roses dipped in blood wafted over to my nose. "We've captured your friends. Our own crafts picked you up shprtly after you...escaped. You have caused me great discomfort Mrs. Everdeen." His cold eyes bored into mine. "Although. I have a solution. What would you say if I informed you that I had the power to raise the dead?" I stared at the man who ruined my life. "You're insane. You're out of your mind. Let me go!" President Snow laughed, a raspy, gasping laugh that sent shivers down my spine. "No, Mrs. Everdeen. I have achieved the impossible. The next Hunger Games shall never be forgotten. You remember Cato don't you? Or that one, Titus? We had to kill him he was out of control. You have all but guarenteed a spot in it. Along with anyone else I see fit. You are mine, child." I struggled against my bonds. "You shall be put to sleep until the Reaping. Sweet Dreams, witch." I feel a syringe jam into my shoulder. There is nothing to do as the world darkens before my eyes.

I wake to find myself in a metal bed. I move my head left and right to see that there are hundreds of other beds the same as mine, with just as many patients. My head screams at my to stop moving. We are all in hospital clothes. Too my right, and relief, Peeta is asleep on his metal bed, bruised and battered. They are all asleep. I realize. To my right is Gale, unharmed. I get up slowly and look around. the hall is huge, with all the beds on one side, side by side. It is lit every few meters or so. I walk down the hall weary. I recongize dead tribute every few steps. I gasp and neraly fall over as I spot a healthy, though asleep...Cato. Impossible. He wasn't lying. I think. The last time I saw Cato he was just a hunk of raw, bloody meat. Beside him to my horror is Titus. He is a huge monstour. He is more well muscled than Cato. Beside him is Thresh. He is about as big as Titus. I spot a flash of golden hair. It is finnick. beside him is Haymitch. My world is spinning. Around me are the most dangerous killers in the world. The edges of my vision are starting to black as I think one thing. I will never survive these Hunger Games.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/ rate/ love?