These Chains Can't Hold Us For Long

Goodbye.

"Why'd you call earlier? "
"I needed to hear a familiar voice "
"Why? "
"Because..I'm moving.."
"....why...where"
"Texas...mom wants me away so I get shipped off to my aunts"
"....I'm sorry"
"*wipes eyes* Its not your fault"
"Don't cry..please don't cry."

I put my phone down on the roof of my car. I was just standing outside crying, my eyeliner falling down my face. Texas. I was moving to Texas. Taylor, Texas. Taylor fucking Texas! I couldn't believe it. I was going to Cambridge. I thought anyway. But this..this was too much. States away from everything I knew, from every friend I had. I didn't want to go. But I was going. The month flew by. A trip to Georgia and two weeks until I had to leave. I had said my goodbyes to everyone important enough. I had my going away party and tomorrow morning. I was getting on a plane. To go to Texas. Lucky me. I didn't sleep that night, but I didn't expect that I would. I got up and drove to the airport. My mom had tears in her eyes but I stood there. Dry eyed. She said I love you and I walked off. But what I saw next wasn't what I expected.
"Almira!" I heard my name and turned around. It was him. The one guy I had lost. The guy I still loved.
"Spencer!" I gave a smile as I ran to him. He picked me up and spun me around.
"You couldn't leave with out me saying goodbye."
"What about Warped Tour?" I looked at him.
"Its just another concert." I smiled.
"I'm glad you came." I checked my phone ten minutes til boarding, "I..I have to go." He grew soloem, "Bye Spence.." He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I felt his land on me. I turned away from him. I couldn't stand to look him in his eyes. His amazing eyes that now held such sorrow. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. Though to this day neither of us knew why I appoligized. I walked to the plane, biting my lip hard enough to taste blood, but I couldn't cry. "I love you." I stopped in my tracks. I hadn't heard those words in months. I turned to face him, he was closer than I thought. "I love you too" I kissed him. I don't know what came over me, I was supposed to be getting over him but one look and I fell in love again. I walked to my plane, one last look over my shoulder to see him standing by security, "I'll be back" I yelled.
"You better!" That was the last I heard of Spencer. My Spencer. The guy I still love.