Status: Active. I think this may be the one story I'm gonna complete, but please bear with me!

Story Of A Girl

Heartless

Charlotte POV
I found it so odd that Kaitlyn wasn't in class... She never misses class... Even if she's sick. The final bell rang. I went to Kaitlyn's house to see what's wrong. I found no one there I heard the eerie silence and it freaked me out. I walked up to her room.

"Kaitlyn?" I knocked on her door, but there was no answer I walked in and all I saw was blood. It was everywhere... I didn't want to believe she was dead... I knew she was suicidal, but no one had said anything to bring it up and cause it to happen. Then I saw the note, there was some bloodstains on it. I read the note and it killed me.

Dear everyone,
I'm sorry I had to leave like this. I never wanted to hurt anyone. I wish you all knew what I was thinking when I did this. There was a reason. Someone who knew about my problems and how I wanted to die just helped me and they told me everyone would be better off. They were right... Even though I do hope they regret it.

Charlotte, I'm sorry to leave you alone like this and in your time of need, but you'll be much better without me. You don't have to deal with my problems anymore. You have enough to deal with it and I didn't want to add on. I'm sorry that I left you and I couldn't stick around anymore... People didn't want me here. Hell I didn't even want to be here. Truth is Charlotte I always needed you more than you need me. I love you Charlotte Jane. And never forget that. Don't mourn me, just walk away strong and fight like I know you can. Even though I didn't have the strength to go on doesn't mean you shouldn't. Just live your life and don't worry about me.

Mom and dad, I love you guys. you don't need a daughter like this. You have Amelia and that should be enough. You don't need to always worry about what I'm gonna do next or if I'm going to kill myself. You don't do that with Melli. I'm so sorry to leave you guys. But I love you. Always remember that. Keep living life and keep that bright smile on your face that you guys should have.

Amelia, my dear sister. I love you baby. And I'm sorry to leave you. The best advice I can give you is be happy be good for mom and dad and just live life. You may do things you regret, but just learn from them. I love you so much. I know you think I don't because I'm leaving you, but I do love you so much. More than you can even imagine. I'm sorry to do this to you, but I have to. I love you Melli. Don't ever forget that. If you ever miss me just find a picture of me and talk. I'm always listening if I'm not physically there. Love you baby sis and I hope that you will always be smiling. Be that light for everyone.

Devon, I do you hate you and that won't change. By the time you read this I'm dead and gone and I truly hope you regret what you said. Hurt anyone close to me and I will come back. I may be dead, but I don't bluff. I feel sorry for you.
Love forever and always,
Kaitlyn Michelle


I finished the letter and I didn't know what to feel I was sad, but so angry at the same time... I know the only reason Kaitlyn added Devon to the letter was because he said something to her. Why is what I want to know. I've never met someone so cruel. Kaitlyn was like my sister. She pretty much was my sister. I hated that he made her leave. I called her parents, they told that I should go. I knew they just wanted to be alone.

"I'm so sorry. I feel like I'm the cause for this."

"Charlotte of course you're not the cause of this. Don't ever think that." That's what her parents told me. But I couldn't help, but feel otherwise. I didn't reply I just got in the car and drove to his house. Like always he was with his little friends.

"Devon what the hell is wrong with you? Why would you say that to Kaitlyn?" I was furious, but I didn't show it yet. I had the letter in my hand.

"Charlotte you have officially lost it. What are you talking about? I didn't say shit to Kaitlyn."

"Bullshit! If you didn't why would you be mentioned in her suicide letter?"

"I don't know maybe she secretly loves me. And Kaitlyn is not dead. She's probably just playing a trick on you."

"Devon does all this blood on me seem like a trick to you? I saw her. She's lifeless. She's dead Devon. And it's all your fault. I've never in my life met a cruel and heartless person like you."

"Whatever Kaitlyn was going to do it anyway. We all knew it. I just helped her a little." I can't believe he had the nerve to say that.

"Wow Devon, I've met heartless people, but you definitely take the cake. I've never met someone who wanted someone to die so bad. And the worse part is you knew she would do it and yet you still said it."

I threw the paper at him.

"She has a sister and a family. Did that ever occur to you? Did you ever think that even if you didn't miss her, someone else would? Did you ever think that someone actually needed her or that they would be willing to die for her. You probably didn't because you are just a heartless jerk who doesn't give a rat's ass about someone."

He was surprised. I had always said things, but I was never this serious. He gave me the paper and told me to just leave. I went back to Kaitlyn's house and gave her parents the letter. I went back home walked to straight to bed and just laid there. I couldn't cry, but I was so upset. Everyone saw my depression, but never said anything about it scared that it would make me even more depressed.
"Hey Mel what are you doing here?" I didn't call her Melli, scared she would get even more upset.

"Charlotte, I want to talk about Kaitlyn." This surprised me. Her parents told me she didn't want to talk to anyone or she wasn't ready.

"Mel are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. And Char, I also want you to call me Melli. You were always like a sister to me."

"Alright Melli."

So that night we sat around telling stories and eating all of Kaitlyn's favorite food. It brought her some closure, but it only brought me into a deeper depression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay second chapter. I know its really short, I'm gonna try to make them longer. Comment&Subscribe