Status: Contest Story. In Progress.

Forever in Your Life

Two

They scared the cabbie driver on the way back to Maggie’s hotel. She was all over Nick, straddling his thin waist as her lips aggressively attacked his. His hands skimmed every inch of her, the tips digging into her flesh as he let out a quiet moan. They were both drunk, and not just from the vodka. They were drunk off each other. Maggie felt like she couldn’t get enough, that she had to have all of him, else she might possibly die. They were steaming up the windows, and the driver was trying to get them there as fast as humanly possible. He skidding into the parking lot, and they tumbled out, adjusting clothing and hair. He smirked at her as he tugged her inside.

She was dancing on her toes as they waited outside of the elevator. Finally, it dinged open, and the two of them got inside. As soon as the doors closed behind them, they were at it again. Maggie shoved him against the elevator walls, tugging his sports’ jacket off of his lean shoulders. His large hands cupped her face, pulling her closer to him. Their tongues battled for dominance, trying to overpower the other. They almost missed their floor, and it was a woman clearing her throat that brought them out of their intense make out session. If she didn’t want to seem overeager, Maggie would’ve ran all the way down the hall to her room, with him in tow. However, they walked almost leisurely, their breathing heavy, his hand wrapped around hers. Their eyes kept darting to the other person, an almost embarrassed smile crossing both of their faces.

They reached the door to Maggie’s room, and she pulled the key out of her purse, inserting it into the lock. They both walked inside, flicking on lights as they went. They stood in the middle of the living room, staring at each other. Maggie was at a loss of words. She didn’t think she had ever felt this way about anyone, in such a short time. And it wasn’t just physical, either; though that was powerful enough to make her nearly want to faint every time he touched her. No, it was more than that. There were sparks. No, not sparks. Fireworks. That was a much better comparison to what she was feeling.

Nick tentatively reached out and took her hand in his. He brought it to his lips, kissing her palm as he watched her reaction. It seemed that now, instead of devouring each other, he wanted to take his time and actually enjoy it. Maggie didn’t care either way, really. All she knew was that she had to have him. There was something in the air around them, making it thick, almost foggy. It was in a haze that she stepped forward, sliding her hands up his arms. They came to a pause on both sides of his necks, and her thumbs skimmed his angular jaw line. “You’re beautiful,” she whispered, smiling up at him.

His cheeks flushed and he pushed some of her hair from her face before resting both of his hands at her waist. “I could say the same for you,” he replied softly, brushing his lips softly against hers. She fell into him, flushing her body to his. He backed up, taking her with him as he plopped down on the couch. She straddled his hips, running her fingers through his hair as he nipped and nibbled at her neck. She arched back, giving him better access. Nick’s fingers danced up her leg, under her dress, instantly grabbing the hem and tugging it up over her. It was tossed to the side, quickly forgotten. He buried his face into her chest, his lips finding every naked inch of her. Her hips moved against him, asking for more. He turned them so that she was lying on her back, and he hovered over her. His lips found hers and she returned the kiss passionately, opening her mouth to allow him access. Nick’s arms wrapped around her lovingly as she found the buttons on his shirt, undoing them with shaking hands. This felt like so much more than just a one night stand. There was passion, a fire burning within them that couldn’t be extinguished so easily.

Maggie pushed the clothing from his shoulders, her eyes darting down to his now bare chest, reveling in the wiry muscles there. Her hands skimmed down him, the pads of her fingers barely touching the heated skin before she dug into his hips, reaching back up for another kiss. His fingers fumbled with the snap on her bra for a few seconds, before it came undone. He flung it somewhere, like her dress, and then pressed his mouth to her hard nipples. Maggie moaned, tilting her head back, her eyes closed as her fingers dug into his hair. She needed him. She needed him more than anything she could ever imagine. Her body ached for want of him. Her brain was muddled, and she was unable to think clearly past what he was doing to her.

It didn’t take much longer for the rest of their clothes to be shed. Maggie pushed him off of her, standing with her hand outstretched. He took it, and she led the way into the bedroom area, where a large luscious bed was waiting. She turned, sitting on it as she pulled him towards her. His hands tangled in her long hair as she wrapped her lean legs around his waist. Using her body as leverage, he pushed into her as gently as he could. Her mouth snapped open as a moan was released, her fingernails digging into his back as he moved in and out of her. “Nick,” she whimpered as he moved faster, grunting with the effort. His face was pressed into her neck, smothering her with kisses. They were both covered in a sheen of sweat from their exertions. She could feel her peak coming, could feel it rising. It was like trekking up a large mountain, and standing before the precipice. Maggie felt him shudder above her, her name breathing out of his lips just as she flung herself off the edge. Her legs tightened at his waist, and their lips met as they both rode the end together. Nicholas slowed and nearly collapsed on top of her, his lips on her collar bone.

They were both breathing heavily, their chests heaving together in perfect harmony. His blue eyes peered up at her and she smiled, pushing his damp hair out of his face. He returned the grin, reaching up for another kiss. It was gentle, and short. His fingers trailed along the side of her face, like he was trying to remember it, trying to etch it into his mind. “What are you thinking?” she asked, her head tilted to the side as his fingers moved down her neck.

“How much I like you. How beautiful you are. I barely know you, and yet I don’t want you to leave tomorrow,” he murmured, a sadness creeping into his brilliant eyes.

Maggie bit at her bottom lip, averting her eyes. She didn’t want to leave either. She wanted to stay for as long as he wanted to, to see where this could go. Despite her need for her freedom and the unexpected, Maggie knew that if she stayed long enough, she’d never leave. She would stay forever with him. They may have just met, but there was just something in the pit of her stomach that was telling her that this could be it. This could be the first intense love. She already loved him, as she had loved the vineyard owner, but knew it could grow into more.

“I don’t want to leave either,” she whispered, kissing him.

They moved back on the bed, maneuvering beneath the blankets. Maggie folded herself against him, her head on his chest. He trailed his fingers in patterns on her naked back. She could feel his heart beat in her ear as her eyes drifted closed. It felt right, being there. It felt like the perfect end to her trip across Europe, and yet also felt like a new beginning. Nicholas placed a kiss on the top of her head just as she drifted off to sleep, into dreamland, where Nick frequented.
♠ ♠ ♠
Smut. <3 That is all.