The Crow Watches Over Me...

Chapter 4

After I was done cooking dinner I placed everything on plates and brought it into the living/dining room.
"Dinners ready." I said
" It looks great." He said
I smiled and sat down. Dinner was silent, of course there was so much to talk about, it just wasn’t the right time. After eating and cleaning up, it was around 12:30, deciding it was time to get comfy for the night, I went into my room to get some pajamas and took a shower.
Getting out and feeling so much better than before (even with the bumps and bruises I noticed looking in the mirror) I dried off and got dressed.
Going back out into the living room after stopping by my room to get a blanket I found Brandon lying on the couch asleep right at the part of the movie where he’s running from the police. Covering him up with the blanket I kissed his cheek and went into my room to go to bed. Thinking about what would happen if Kira came home and saw Brandon on the couch I called her.
“Kira, hun it’s Ale, im just calling to tell you that Brandon is staying the night tonight.” I said.
“Who?” she asked
“Brandon, the man who helped me with the guy who wanted to ‘talk’ to me.” I said calmly
“ Oh ok, well its almost one, so im going to start telling people to leave.” She said
“ Alright, see you when you in the morning, im going to bed.”
“Night Ale.” She said.

Crawling into bed after not only a long night, but week too I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Awaking with a start due to someone’s yelling I went into the living room to see Brandon tossing and turning. Shaking him a few times he finally woke up. Looking around the room franticly I sat next to him on the couch.
“What’s wrong?” I asked
“Bad dream.” Was all he said
“Do you want to talk about it?” I asked
“Uhm, not right now, maybe later.” He said
“ Ok well im going back to bed.” I said
“I know this might not be a good question to ask, but can I stay with you tonight?” he asked timidly, almost like a child.
“Sure, come on, we need to get some sleep.” I said
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long since an update and how short it is, ive been caught up in all this shit at school with my friends and guys and just a whole bunch of stuff. Ill try to update at least once a week if you keep reading.