Status: I will add a third chapture WITH MATURE CONTENT if I get some comments =]

Be Good to Me

Most people who see Jared and Cam together think that they are dating. This is not the case. Two better platonic friends, you couldn't find. They've only been friends for about a year, and they met through a series of mutual friends and school parties. Now, they're inseparable, and there's a certain fire there that neither of them can deny. Both of them are too afraid to become more than friends for fear that it will ruin what a good thing they already have.

Jared is the jealous type. Cam is the only one he can trust, and sometimes he gets carried away when it comes to her. He cares about her more than any girlfriend he's ever had, and he doesn't like when she hangs out with people that have hurt him in the past.

Cam is the outgoing, i-don't-take-shit-from-anyone type.. except when it comes to Jared. Anytime he gets mad at her, she basically turns to mush and will do anything to get back into his good graces.

This is the story of what happened to me and my best friend, with a few embellishments, name changes, and an alternate ending.
  1. One
    The Fight
  2. Two
    This will be the last chapter unless I get some comments. Then, I'll add a final one, with mature content.