Angels and Demons Oh My!

Meeting Emily. Awesome

"Okay okay you two. Out of the car." Rian told us while opening his door and stepping out. I looked at him confused " We're at my place Raya."I nodded still somewhat confused.”Out.” I opened my door and got out to see him smile and wave us forward.
“Is something going to jump out at me?” I asked softly and frowned when they began to laugh again. I flushed a deep red while trying to get it to go away. It didn’t work the flush swept up my neck and over my cheeks to my forehead making it turn dark red. I literally wanted to die on the spot.
“ No Raya. Well...Maybe Emily but shes just my sister so you don't have to be afraid of her.” Devyn shook his head at Rian's words.
“More like you should. She'll talk your ear off and then keep on jabbering away. Freaking 15 year old has more energy than a freaking sugar high five year old.” I gave Devyn a look and he smirked in return.” Of course you look like you'd enjoy talking to her. Maybe if they hung out we wouldn't have to listen to Emily go on and on about which guys she thinks are so cute.” Rian laughed at Devyn as he continued to mutter.
“Dev she's 16. She's been 16 for like 6 thousand ye-months.” Why do I get the feeling that was not what he was about to say years? I guess for a guy six months could feel like six thousand years. I guess.“With Emily it feels like years instead of months, literally it does.” Rian laughed as I followed him towards a kitchen. At least I think it was kitchen. It had papers all over the counters and a huge plate of cookies off to the side.“Cookie?”Rian asked before shoving one in his mouth. I picked up a cookie slowly and watched as he put another one in his mouth. Devyn picked one up and shoved it into his mouth too. “Their chocolate chip. I'm sure Em picked up some others if you don't like chocolate chip cookies.” Devyn snorted behind me.
“She is a girl isn't she Rian? What girl doesn't like chocolate?” Devyn rolled his eyes while he picked one up and shoved it into his mouth just like Rian had done.
“My sister doesn't like chocolate. These are really good.” I said as I munched on one slowly. Devyn and Rian laughed around the cookies.
“Yeah. Lucky us we banned Emily from the kitchen so that she has to go to that little place in Lond-”Devyn stopped and looked at me. “London's Shoppe to get them.” I gave him a weird look and he just ignored me.
“Where are we anyway?” I tried and they both looked at me finally. But they looked at me like I was stupid.
“Um...My place.” I nodded slowly before jumping back moments before a redheaded girl barreled into the kitchen landing in the same place I had been standing.
“So today was so weird guys! Because I was talking to Janie and she said that there was a fight in your school but I told her there wasn't cuz I know you would've told me like as soon as it happened!” The redhead screamed happily and Devyn shook his head as if he was telling me he told me so.
“Freaking sugar.” he mumbled and I saw her head whip around to him.
“Excuse you mister I’m-so-mean-to-my-little-sister.” She put her hands on her hips and glared at him.“Your lucky I got cookies. I almost didn't. Then you would've been so sad and you would've told everyone that I forgot the cookies.” She almost yelled at him waving her finger around.
“Em's. We have company.” Rian told her and I watched as she looked around jumping up and down excitedly.
“Ohhhhh!Where!?” She looked back at me and I smiled as I waved to her slowly.
“Emily this is Raya. Raya this is Emily my little sister.” Rian looked back and forth between us before settling his eyes on Emily.“Behave.”He told us before walking out of the kitchen. Devyn followed him slowly but not before glancing back at me. It makes me wonder if people really can feel when your staring at them. I mean not to say I was staring at him or anything. I just happened to look up and see a design on his shirt that interested me so I was staring at it. At least that is what I was telling myself. That is what I was going to tell myself tonight and any other night I thought about how cute he was. Wait. I do not think he is cute. No. I do not, I'm taking a break from guys right now. For a long while.
“So do you go to Rian's school?” Emily asked me and I watched as she swung herself up onto the paper covered counter. She looked down at some papers before sighing and shoving them off the area she was sitting in. I glanced over at the papers and saw they were written in some weird language.
“Yeah I barely ever see Rian though. We only have English and Writing together.” I smiled at her and she nodded.
“So do you like my brother?” I started to laugh at her. Not kidding. I was seriously almost rolling on the floor laughing.
“Me? Like Rian?” I shook my head and she smiled at me before hopping down. Dear Lord this girl is tall! I looked up at her and she smiled again.
“So your cool then?” I shrugged slowly and she frowned at me.”Why not?”
“Well it all depends on your type of cool.” I told her then laughed and shook my head. She laughed to and began to walk away before running back and inter-twining our arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! lol my sister is sitting right next to me helping me with fafsa...YAY! she doesnt know what im doing since shes on hers and im on mine..lolz