Status: Hm...

The Unreliable Narrator in the Library

.01

They all sat so quietly, innocently, doing their work as the teacher patrolled the tables looking on approvingly. Little did they know, that their highly revered teacher, wasn't just looking for mischief. He was preparing their minds for the World Domination. His eyes were shooting invisible laser beams, I knew they were there, and I would never submit to their brainwash.

I saw one of the students writing on the table. It wasn't graffiti, she had gone off the page. Her eyesight had gone fuzzy from the teachers evil lasers mussing her brain. Soon her brains would be completely replaced with their ideals and she would be ready to carry out their work. I was smart, and I never did the assignments. I would never submit.

The principal walked in, he never exchanged glances with the teacher, but I knew they were communicating telepathically. They were telepathically celebrating that no one suspected a thing. I could hear his evil laugh in the back of my mind.

Sooner or later, we would all go home with our brains pouring out of our ears. The teachers would hold a conference for the parents, concerning the sudden supposed death of all their children. Then the teachers would work their lasers on the parents, and turn the whole of Addison county into their army.

For several months they would bide their time, playing into other counties, until they had infiltrated all the major towns. The next step would be to storm the state house, and efficiently but quietly take control of the state. Stealth was their weapon, and they wielded it well.

In time, other high schools throughout New England who had also been using brainwash, would join them. Then New England would march on to DC, as a unified army. Once they had control of the President, then the Judicial and Legislative branches, the rest of the US would fall easily.

And then, the rest of the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
When school starts again, wear a tinfoil hat.