‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 15

*1 month latter*

“Ugh, I gotta go” Payton said, she hung up her apron and turned to her mother.

“Are still mad at me for taking the job?”

“No, I’m not mad, I just don’t want things to end up like last time” Beth said.

“They wont” Payton said. “I have self control.”
“Yeah, well, you better hope you do, their both married now, now you’ll be the other women, the home wrecker, the chick who couldn’t keep your hands off another women’s man.”

“Mom” she whined. “I’m not going to do anything.”

“What if one of them comes up to you, what are you going to do then?” Beth asked.

“Nothing…” Payton trailed off.

“Well, ugh, let’s say Joe walks up to like this.” Beth walked up to her daughter, with swagger. “Baby, I want you to su…”

“MOM” she yelled.

“I’m serious, Pay” she said, she just rolled her eyes.

“So Joe walks up to you and is like, Girl, your finer then red wine.”
“I would say, thanks…now get lost.”

“Come babe, the wifey won’t ever find out.”

“I can’t, I wont, so back off” Payton stated.

“So what if he just ca…”

“Mom, this is stupid” she interrupted.

“Ok fine, Nick, what if Nick came up to you and was like, Baby, you make me harder then a rock.”

“Well, then I would be like…. Nick, take me now, take me here” she stated. Beth looked at her knowingly.

“Can I go now?” Payton asked, annoyed.

“Yeah, right after you tell me why you’re still stuck on Nick.”

“I am not stuck on him” Payton stated.

“You are, like a freakin’ fly on sticky paper, if he wasn’t married you would be right back in his bed, and if he even looked at you once with a ‘give it to me’ look you would be in his bed so fast, marred or not.”

“That’s not true, I mean that’s sooo not true, mom” Payton said.

“I hope its not…”

****

“I don’t care anymore, Mari, do what you want” Joe yelled into his phone, Payton stood behind him, he still hadn’t seen her and she was listening to just his side of the convection, but it didn’t sound good.

“Don’t tell my kid that I’m cheating on you, I never cheated on you ever….well yeah, but I never said you were my girlfriend then, and I married you didn’t I?” he asked. “No, I didn’t just marry you because I knocked you up, I married you cause I thought you were nice, turns out your just a bitch.”

“Yeah well, fine, go find a new man, sucker him in to knocking you up and force him to marry you….Yeah, that’s what I’m saying, you planed to get pregnant so you could ruin my life, I was happy before you…now look at me…I bet you weren’t even a virgin.”

“Fine, bye” he yelled, into his phone, he closed it and put his head in his hands.

“Joe” Payton cooed, walking over to him, he looked very upset.

“Oh, hey Pay” he said, patting the seat next to him.

“You ok?” she asked him, sitting down next to him.

“You heard?” he asked back.

“The man on the moon heard…” she trailed off.

“I’m sorry” he stated.

“Why are you sorry?” she asked him.

“I don’t know, cause you had to hear that.”

“Don’t be sorry Joe, I’m sorry for you” she told him, placing her hand on his shoulder; he couldn’t help but let the smile form on his lips.

“What happen?” she then asked.

“That’s just one of our normal fights” Joe stated, looking down.

“Why do you fight so much?” she asked.

“I don’t know…” Joe trailed off. “But I like having you here to comfort me.”

****

Payton worked on Nick’s face, which meant she had to look at him, A LOT. He was so f*cking good looking it made her sick , she wanted to just attack him all the time, but he was a married man.

“Hay, Payton?” Nick asked, interrupting her dirty thoughts about him.

“What?” she asked.

“Wanna hang out tonight?” he asked.

“No” she said plainly.

“Why not?” he asked. “You hang out with Joe all the time.”

“Yeah, but he’s Joe.”

“And he didn’t hurt you like I did? We all were doing the same thing.”

“He hurt me to, I guess” Payton stated.

“But you forgave him and not me, your best friend?” he asked.

“You’re not my best friend anymore, Nick.”

“Just give me a chance” he told her. “We can go see a movie or do something, please.”

“Fine, we can hang out, but I can’t promise we will be all buddy, buddy friends ever again.”

“That’s good enough for me” Nick stated.”I’ll see you tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, sorry it took so long tonight, I wasn't in the groove then out of no where it was like BOOM I got my groove back. Now im ready to rock some chapters off.

Sooo, what do you think will happen when they 'HANG OUT'??

How do you feel about Joe in this chapter?

Please comment!!

Personal Note: I just found out that Joe is dating some chick named Ashley Green, like 2 minutes ago?.... I asked Hannah and she said she knew for a week, why didn't she tell me? Where have I been? Who the hell is she anyway? I asked Hannah and she said a vampire and im like what kind? And she's like the blood sucking kind.... and I'm like O.o

If you know who Ashley Green is tell me please.