‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 19

Joe stormed down the hall, after he got back from dropping Payton off. He walked up to Nick’s door and started banging on it.

After a few minutes of banging Nick opened the door, his phone stuck to his ear.

“You mind much?” Nick asked. “I’m on the phone.”

“With who?” Joe asked.

“Annie.”

“Oh, how nice” Joe stated, ripping the phone away from Nick’s ear.

“Hey” Nick yelled.

“Hello, Annie” Joe ignored Nick. “This is Joe, Nick and I need to talk, so, bye.” And with that he hung up on her.

“What the f*ck?” Nick then asked.

“You are a son of the bitch” Joe then yelled.

“Why?” Nick yelled.

“I just drove Payton home, and yeah she told me all about what went down, how you tried to get down her pants she stopped you then you call her a slut” Joe yelled.

“She is a slut.”

“She is not, you are, its not here fault, if it was she wouldn’t have stopped you.”

“I wasn’t thinking, ok, can you get off my nuts now?” he asked.

“No, I can not, what happen to you not wanting what happen last time happening this time?” Joe asked.

“I forgot she was that big of a slut…” he trailed off.

“Give me a break dude, you know how she feels about you and you use it against her.”

“And how does she feel about me?” Nick asked, rolling his eyes.

“She loves you, you know that, everyone knows that, you can see by the way she looks at you, even when that whole all of us in bed thing was going on, I could tell she wanted you more” Joe said.

Nick rolled his eyes again. “That doesn’t mean I love her, I love Annie.”

“My point, your just a dickhead, you treat Payton like dirt and I don’t like it.”

“Yeah and why is that Joe?” Nick asked. “Maybe its cause you want her, that’s probably the whole reason you’re even standing here.”

“Yeah, ok, Maybe I do got it bad for her, but I’m married and even if I wanted to have her, witch I do, I can’t because I am married and I don’t try to f*ck everyone and their sister, unlike some people.”

“Well, at least I’m not harboring feelings for a whore I could never have” Nick said.

“Call her that again Nick, I dare you.”

“Whore” Nick said, in a sing song voice. “Whore, who’s a whore? Payton is, fat old ugly whore.”

Joe looked at him, he was so pissed. Before he could think his fist formed into a ball and hit Nick right in the left eye.

“You bitch” Nick yelled getting up, he tackled Joe and they feel to the floor making a load thud sound.

****

“What the f*ck?” Kevin asked, walking into the room, they all had keys to each others rooms, just incase something happens.
“Stop” he yelled pulling a fist throwing Joe off of Nick, he tried to attack him again, but Kevin stopped him.

“What the hell is going on?” he asked.

“Joe’s insane” Nick stated.

“Nick’s a bastard” Joe stated.

“What happen?” Kevin then asked.

“Nick tried to get down Payton’s pants.”

“Ugh, that again? Your married, dude.”

“Yeah but, Joe’s in love with her” Nick tattled.

“I didn’t try to f*ck her, I am silently and unphysical in love with her, I’m not going to ruin my marriage” Joe said.

“What marriage?” Nick asked, smirking.

“Bastard” Joe yelled at him.

Nick just smirked again, making Joe want to just rip the smirk off his stupid looking face. Joe lunged at Nick, but Kevin stopped him again.

“Dude, just go” Kevin said, pulling Joe to the door.

“Bastard” Joe yelled once more, before leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 19.

How do you feel about Nick and Joe fighting?

Did you see anything coming that was said in this chapter?

Please comment!!