‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me.

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me.

Chapter 2

“Joe” Mari yelled, stomping down the stairs.

“What?” Joe asked, walking into the hall.

“I’m still so, so mad at you” she told him.

“Is that why you called me?” he asked “To tell me you’re still mad at me, and I told you I was sorry.”

“You should have been watching them, Joe; they broke my mother’s vase.”

“At least they didn’t break your mother” he shrugged.

“Your not funny, you have never been funny and you will NEVER be funny” she yelled at him, he looked down.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching them and I’m…. I’m sorry” he stated. She sighed annoyed and just walked away.

Joe trailed off into the living room sitting down on the couch.

****

“Did I gets you in trouble?” Joe’s three year old daughter asked, pulling at his pant leg.

“Yes, you did” he told her, picking her up and putting her on his lap.

“Me sorry” she told him, hugging him, her little arms barley getting around his neck. He smiled as they cuddled for awhile.

“You better not be just sitting around Joe, you better be on that phone telling my mother how sorry you are for f*cking up her wedding present” Mari yelled, coming down the stairs again.

“What the hell are you doing?” she asked, once she got in the living room.

“I am sitting with my kid” he told her.

“Yeah, now you want to watch her, how great…not.”

“Why are you being such a bitch?” he asked, setting his daughter on the couch.

“Don’t talk to me like that in front of Sophia” Mari told him.

“You talk to me any damn way you want” he told her.

“Soph, please go play in your room, while me and daddy talk” Mari told her daughter, she got an “Ok, mammy” and the little girl ran out of the room.
Mari then handed Joe the phone. “Call my mom.”

“Call your own f*cking mom” he told her, standing up.

“Joe, I’m not in the mood for this.”

“Well guess what babe, neither am I” Joe yelled, and with that he walked out the front door.

But it wasn’t over yet, she fallowed him out of the door.

“Where in the hell do you think your going?” she asked.

“Any f*cking place I please” Joe told her, getting into his car. He tore out of the drive way and flew down the street.

“UHHHHH” Mari screamed, before going back in the house.

****

Joe knocked on his brother’s door; it was taking him a long time to answer so Joe knocked again.

Still no one answered, so he started banging on the door with this left fist and ringing the door bell with the other hand… someone had to come to the door now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter 2...

How you feel about the story so far??

Please comment!!