‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 20

The weekend past and now it was back to wok, Payton walked into her trailer, no one was there yet, because no one comes in for another hour. She sat down in on one of the makeup chairs and waited.

****

Kevin stood in front of his trailer, Joe walked up to him, Joe was holing his son and his daughter was trailing behind him.

“Here, take the kid, Mari just got here and she’s already driving me up a tree.”

“I’m sorry dude, what do you want me to do with the kids?” Kevin asked, after Joe put Mason in his arms.

“Watch them for a few minutes while me and Mari fight.”

“Ok…” Kevin trailed off.

“Ugh, back to the bitch” Joe whined, then turned to his daughter. “Be good for uncle Kev, ok?” he asked her. She nodded and he walked away.

****

“Kevin, dude, you got a follower” Payton stated, as Kevin and Joe’s children walked into the trailer.

“This is Sophia and Mason, Joe’s kids.”

“Well, hello there” she said to the girl.

“Hi” the girl said.

“Where’s Joe anyway?” Payton then asked Kevin.

“Fighting with Mari.”

“Oh” she said, looking down.

“They fight all the time” Sophia said.

“They do?” Payton asked, looking at the girl.

“Yeah, and say bad words.”

Payton laughed slightly. “Their bad.”

“Yeah…” the girl trailed off.

“So, Kev, ready for your makeup?” Payton then asked.

“Yeah” he stated.

“I like makeup, I play with my mommy’s makeup but she yells at me” Sophia stated.

“You can play with my makeup” Payton told her, handing her some lip stick and some eye shadow.

“I like you” the little girl smiled.

“I like you too.”

****

“Whoa, I think someone has a date tonight” Joe said walking into the trailer. “What did you do to my kids face, Payton?”

“She did it to herself, isn’t she pretty?”

“Yes, she is” Joe stated, walking over to his daughter. He picked her up and set her on the ground, then sat down in the chair.

“So, would you like to style some blue lines like Sophia?” Payton asked.

“I think only Soph could pull off the blue line look” he stated, Payton laugh as she grabbed the counselor.

****

“Shit” Joe muttered.

“What?” Payton asked.

“Mari is texting me, I thought she had enough fighting for today, I guess not” Joe said.

“Kev, can you want the kids a little longer?” Joe then asked, turning to his brother.

“Sure thing bro” Kevin said, holding a sleeping Mason. Joe walked out and nothing but a minute latter Nick walked in, Payton sighed annoyed.

“Hey, Kevin” Nick said, ignoring Payton’s presence. He greeted his niece and sat down on a makeup chair.

“So when did you guys get in?” Payton asked Sophia.

“Yesterday” she told her.

“Having fun?” Payton asked.

“Not really, it’s boring.”

“Yeah, it is sometimes, but you know what your daddy does to have fun?” Payton said.

“He wishes he does you…” Nick muttered. Payton looked at him for a second then turned back to the girl.

“He plays tricks on people; you should play a trick on him.”

“Like what?” Sophia asked.

“Scare him, or make him fall into something, he does that to me.”

“Scaring daddy would be fun” she giggled.

“I know, you should do it” Payton told her.

****

“Dude, she wants to have a baby” Nick told Kevin about this talk he had with Annie the night before, she was there to, she just didn’t come to the set.

“Don’t you want a baby?” Kevin asked.

“Sure, but not now” Nick said.

“So, tell her you’re not ready to be a father yet” Kevin told him.

“Daddy told me where babies come from” Sophia stated. Payton, who was cleaning up her makeup mess, turned around and looked at the girl.

“He did?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Oh, good lord Joe” Kevin muttered.

“Where, uh…where did he say they come from?” Nick asked.

“He said that when a mommy and a daddy really love each other, they go look in some book and they pick out what kind of baby they wont then this big bird guy brings it to the hospital and the mommy and the daddy go get it.”

“That’s exactly how it happens” Payton stated, laughing.

“Do you have a baby?” Sophia asked her.

“No, not yet” Payton told her.

“You should have one with daddy.”

“HUH?” Payton half yelled.

“He said he’s good at making babies” Sophia said.

“I’m sure he is, but he and your mommy are married” Payton told her.

“And that stops you?” Nick muttered, Payton gave him a dirty look then went back to cleaning.

“Mommy says she doesn’t want to make babies with daddy anymore, and I want a sister” she whined.

“You don’t like Mason?” Kevin asked.

“I do, but I like girls better.”

“Boy’s have cooties” Payton stated.

****

“Sorry, I’m back now” Joe said walking into the trailer. He sat down on his chair and Sophia came and sat on his lap.

“I want you and Payton to make me a little sister” she told him, his eyes got big.

“Ugh…what the hell has been going on in here?” he asked, looking around.

Payton, at lost for words just shrugged.

“Me and Mommy are married, I can’t….make a baby with Payton” he told his child.

“But I want a little sister” she whined.

“Mommy and I will talk about it, ok?” he asked her.

“Ok” she said, sliding off his lap. Joe looked up at Payton and blushed slightly, she gave him a reassuring smile then went to work on his make up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 20.... I forgot to proof read this chapter...crap, but I wanted to post something before I go. And THERE YOU ARE!!!

How do you feel about Sophia?

Do you think Joe and Payton should make her a little sister?

And do you think Nick and Annie should make a baby??

Please comment!!!