‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 23

“I just don’t know if I want to have a baby…right now” Nick said, sitting on his hotel bed.

“Don’t you want to have a baby with me?” Annie asked, also sitting on the bed.

“I do, but not right now” Nick said.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know if I’m ready” Nick said.

“I’m sure Kevin and Joe felt the same way, its normal to be worried.”

“Joe has 2 kids and still isn’t ready” he stated.“What if I end up like Joe, a bad dad and haven’t got a clue and can’t do anything right.”

“You’ve never been like Joe, Joe has problems, he always has, but your different, your Nick, you’re good at everything you do, and fathering won’t be any different.”

“I just don’t know, who said I even ever wanted kids?” he asked. “I didn’t marry you to have kids, I married you because I love you, and kids will mess that all up.”

“No they won’t, they will make us love each other more.”

“Yeah, Joe and Mari really love each other.”

“They got married because she was pregnant, not because they wanted to, and look at Kevin and Dani, they have a baby and their happy” Annie said.

“Their always happy, their happy when their car brakes down in the middle of a monsoon, I think they fake it.”

“They don’t fake it; they love each other, just like I love you.”

“And I love you, so let’s not screw it up by having a kid.”

“You can honestly tell me, you never want to have a baby?” she asked. He shrugged.

“Just think about it, having a little boy you can teach how to play guitar and the drums and how to play baseball, go to all his little baseball games. He stayed still as she talked. “And if we had a little girl, we could go to all her dance recitals and she would have your curly hair and….”

“And your eyes” he cut her off.

“Yeah” she smiled at him.

“That does sound kind of nice.”

“It will be nice, Nick” she told him. He looked down at the bed sheets as he thought about it some more.

“So, will you have a baby with me?” she asked.

The look on her face made him smile. “Yes, I will.”

She smiled at him, and crawled over to sit next to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek.

“I love you, Nick.”

“I love you too, Annie.”

****
Payton laid flat on her back, she breathed heavily as she looked to her left, Joe was laying the same way except he had a smirk playing on his lips and his eyes were closed. She rolled over and laid her head on his shoulder.

“Ugh, I’m tired now” she stated. “It’s been along time sense I’ve done that.”

“But, you liked it though, right?” Joe asked.

“Yes” she told him, wrapping her arms around his torso.

“Do you think you’d want to do it again?”

“What are you asking me, Joe?” she asked, with a smirk.

“I don’t know, I was just asking.”

“She smiled at him. “So is this what its like for you and Mari all the time?”

“No, she’s never around.”

Payton nodded, trying to think of something ells to say. “You know, this is a very incriminating conversation.”

“Why is that?” Joe asked.

“Well, were laying in bed together talking about how tiring it is and if we liked it and if we wanted to do it again, if someone was standing out side the door, they would think we were doing something.”

“But were talking about baby sitting…” he trailed off.

“I know, but it doesn’t sound like it.”

Joe smirked, “I guess not.”
They lay there in silence for a little while, just enjoying each others presnice when.

“Daddy” sent Joe flying up quick.

“What?” he asked.

“I can’t sleep” she whined.

“Oh, I’m sorry princess” he told her.

“Can I sleep in here?” she asked him.

“Yes, come here” he told her, she walked over to him and he picked her up, putting her in-between him and Payton.

“Did you have a bad dream?” Payton asked they girl.

“Yes” the girl stated.

“What was it about?” Joe asked.

“The evil octopus was eating me with that big fork thingy.”

“Yes, let’s watch the little mermaid” Joe teased Payton.

“Be quite” she told him.

“It was scary.”

“I know, I’m sorry, sweetie” Payton told the girl, rubbing her back.

“It’s ok.”

They all laid down, both Payton and Joe stared at the little girl, Payton looked up at Joe and smiled.

“What?” he asked her.

“Its just crazy seeing you as a dad and your…kinda ok at it”

“Gee, thanks for the loving words.”

“I was trying to be nice” she told him, with a smile. Joe smiled back, he looked down at his daughter and she was already asleep, he kissed her cheek gently then reached over her and kissed Payton on the cheek gently.

“Thank you for helping me tonight, I needed it.”

“Anytime” she told him, he smiled again then pulled back. They both lay down again, but they keep looking at each other, until Payton feel asleep, but Joe couldn’t stop, she was so beautiful he couldn’t look away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I don't have much time to post, I'm kinda busy today, but I wanted to post something.

I find it funny how some of you are all like "Wrong guy" And "I wanted Nick to storm in"

Whats wrong with Joe? He's nicer then Nick, Nick's a doucher in this story. (Not that I don't LOOOOVE him in real life, cuz I do.)

And don't worry Nick will have is "Payton time" but she wont like it and neither will you!
:\

So, you guys, tell me who PayPay should end up with and why?

I'm personly on team Joe, cause he's nicer, but that doesn't mean a thing, my story will go how ever it go's, I'm just saying as another reader, I'd be on team Joe.

Please comment!!