‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 25

*1 month latter*

Payton walked down the lot to her makeup trailer, she could see Joe standing at the door, waiting for her. She tried to wake away before he seen her, but before she could turn around he hollered her name, she pretended she didn’t hear and looked in her purse. She then pretended to forget something and turned around walking away.

“Payton” Joe yelled after her, he tried to catch up as he yelled. She just walked faster, trying to stay away from him, sense his wife found them in bed, Payton has been taking her mothers advice and staying away from Joe. Its better then getting in the middle of his marriage.

He was catching up to her quick, she tried to round the fence but he caught her dragging her down to the ground with him on top of her.

“What the hell?” he asked, out of breath, she tried to wiggle out from under him but he pinned her arms above her head.

“What’s up with you? You’ve been acting weird lately.”

“I just, I just….I’m busy…” she trailed off.

“To busy for me?” he asked, kind of hurt.

“Yes, I…I am” she stuttered.

“Well, stop being so busy, I miss you.”

“Joe, I…I…I can’t hang out with you any more.”

“Why?” Joe whined.

“I don’t want to mess up your marriage.”

“Oh, fuck that, my marriage is messed up as it is, I need you.”

“I...I don’t want to do anything to make her think were cheating or something” Payton said.

“She’s not even here, and I don’t care what she thinks.”

“Joe, you should and you need to get off of me before someone sees.”

“I want to be your friend and I want to hang out with you, don’t listen to Mari.”

“I…” she trailed off, not knowing what to say.

“Please, I can’t lose you again” he told her. She didn’t say anything, she just laid there.

“Payton, please, I will lose it, she drives me crazy.” He moved a stray hair out of her face. “I just want to spend time with you, before I leave.”

She still didn’t say anything; it was getting weird for her to even be lying there, underneath him.

“Come to the wrap party with me, it won’t be any fun innless your there” Joe told her. “Please, I need you.”

“Ok.” Was the only thing to come from her lips, she couldn’t bring herself to say no.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, its suck ish and short, but I had to get something out!!

MORE (a lot more) tomorrow, at least 3 chapters!!

Please comment!!

Do you think Joe is pathetic??

TELL MEE!!