‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 33

Payton sat on the couch annoyed, Robbie never came back from the store and it was now 1 am. He did this all the time; she wondered why she even put up with it.

Her phone rang, the annoying jungle song, meaning it was Joe. She wasn’t sure she even wanted to talk to him after him being a doucher on the phone that afternoon, but she picked it up anyway.

“Hello...”

“Hey, Pay, I just wanted to talk to you...tell you I was sorry” he stated, he sounded sincere. “I just was…I don’t know, it’s not important.”

“Its ok Joe, I don’t care anymore” she said, she was just plum upset and even though Joe made her feel better she still was down.

“What wrong?” he then asked.

“Robbie’s a no show…AGAIN” she yelled.

“Aw, I’m sorry, you know if I was your boyfriend I would never let you out of my sight.”

“Yeah…but not everyone can have the perfect Joe Jonas.”

“True, I am rare… and I can have you screaming my name all night long.”

“Eh, Joe” she yelled, hiding the fact her stomach was doing flips.

“What?” he whined.

“I don’t need to hear all that.”

“Oh come on, baby, you know you love it.”

“No, I really don’t, now stop talking about this.”

“But my kids are all in bed my wife isn’t home and I’m really horny….”

“I really couldn’t careless, Joe” she told him.

“Wanna have phone sex?” he asked her.

“JOE” she half screamed.

“MMM, do that again” he moaned.

“Joe, stop that…damn it” she yelled at him, was he that stupid?

“This is so much hotter then I thought it would be” he stated.

“Joe, I’m not playing…” she trailed off. “That’s gross, you’re married.”

“C’mon, Pay, I was just kidding, no need to get your granny panties in a bunch.”

“It’s not funny, what if Mari came in and heard you talking like that?’ she asked him.

“I wouldn’t give a shit…” he trailed off. Silence filled up both sides of the phone call.

“Do you even love her?” Payton finally asked, she had been wanted to ask this for a long time.

Silence filled the phone again, Joe was thinking, he was thinking hard about his answer, about his real feelings for his wife…did he really love her? Did he want someone ells more then her? She had made his life hell for the past 2 years. Or was that just spite because he wanted something ells? He thought he did love her when they first got married but now that he thinks about it, they were just blinded by her being pregnant. He didn’t have any plans to marry her before her father forced him… But did that mean he really didn’t love her? The mother of his children? His wife?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, chapter 33...

Do you think Joe really does love Mari??

Or do you think he loves Paypay more?

and what do you think of him trying to get her to....do that on the phone?

Do you think he was really kidding?

Please comment and tell me!!