‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1
Say That You Need Me

Chapter 36

“Maybe if you hadn’t worn such tight pants, you could make a baby” Annie told Nick, another false test. It was getting depressing, every month the same thing.

“How come you always blame me?” Nick asked. “Maybe its you, who can’t make a baby.”

“I am a girl, and I never wore the tight pants, you did.”

“That doesn’t mean anything…” Nick trailed off.

“I’m tried of this… why the hell can’t you just knock me up already?”

“I don’t know, maybe we don’t do it right.”

“Its sex, there’s not other ways to do it…” she trailed off.

“Well there is a few” Nick smirked.

“I think this is just a sick way for you to have fun... I’m not even going to end up pregnant.”

Nick smirked again, pulling his wife to him. “We’ll see about that.”

****

It’s been a week sense Payton’s dad went into the hospital, he was still there and she was staying with Joe at his hotel.
Joe lay on his back on his bed; he had Payton wrapped in his arms as she slept. He couldn’t sleep though; all he could do was wonder if he should tell her again, about how he really feels about her. It wasn’t getting any better, the feelings weren’t going away. Ever moment she lay in his arms it got worse, he wanted her more and more as time went on.
Soon she woke up, she looked up at him, not unwrapping herself from his arms. She smiled up at him sweetly and laid her head on his chest.

“I have to go to the hospital.”

“I know, I have a meeting with Mari and the lawyers…I was kinda hopping you would come with me” he sated, “I don’t want to do it alone.”

“I’ll go” Payton told him.

He smiled happily at her and wrapped his arms around her tighter.

“You always smell really good, Joe” she told him, sniffing him.

He laughed, “It’s called soap.”

“Wow, what is that?” she asked, jokingly.

“It’s this thing in the shower, you should try it sometime.”

“Whoa… no kidding.”

****

Joe and Payton sat in the county office waiting for his lawyer and Mari and her people to get there, this was nerve racking to both of them… neither of them have ever been divorce and didn’t know what it entailed.
But the things they heard weren’t good.

“Joe…” His lawyer said, walking over to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, sorry it is so short... but I'm super tired and need to go to bed, I just wanted to get something out!!!

What do you think is going to happen with the Lawyers?

Do you think Nick is even trying to get Anni preggers?

Please comment and tell me

(BIG CHAPPY COME UP.)