‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 42

A few days latter Annie and Nick were sitting in the doctor’s office again, waiting to see what the tests said.

“Ok, I have the results.”

“Was I right?” Annie asked. “Did he break his junk with all his tight pants?”

“No his….junk is fine.”

“HA! I KNEW IT” Nick acidity said out loud, getting a glare from Annie in return.

“Well, what’s the problem then?” Annie then turned back to the doctor.

“Well, Mrs. Jonas…. The problem is that you don’t produce enough eggs.”

“So it’s my fault?” she asked heart broken. Instead of comforting his wife, Nick snickered, after all the times she told him it was him it was finally time to hear the truth and the truth was it was all her and no matter how much he loved his wife, he LOVED hearing that.

“It’s not your fault, but it is why you’re not getting pregnant” the doctor stated.

“So I can never have a baby?”

“No, it is quit possible for you to get pregnant” the doctor told her. “You guys just may need a little bit more help.”

****

Joe walked into a super market; he was there to get a few things for his mom. He walked down isle 5 where the chips were and looked for some Lay’s, his mother was going to make homemade Mac and cheese and needed chips… why you would put chips in Mac and cheese was beyond Joe.

He found them and started walking down different isles, after awhile he had arms full of things and suddenly wished he had gotten a buggy.

He walked down isle 2 and looked at the things as he passed by them. Out of the blue he felt something crash into him and all the things he was holding and himself hit the floor.

“I’m so sorry” a sweet voice said, suddenly the things he was holding that now lay on the floor were being picked up. “I’m so… so sorry.”

He stood up and brushed off his jeans. “It’s alright.”

“Did you hurt anything?” the voice then asked.

“No I a….” he stopped with his words as he finely looked at this person. She was so hot it almost burnt his eyes. He suddenly remembered all the times where he met all kinds of hot girls and got down their pants with in 5 minutes of meeting them. His mind then rushed to Payton, and then how she didn’t want him. Maybe his dad was right and he needed a girlfriend or maybe just some sex.

“Well, I’m glad I didn’t hurt you.”

“Don’t worry about its honey, I don’t hurt easy” He told her, bringing back his seductive smile, it was a bit rusty now, he’d been married for what seemed like forever.

“Hey, I know you, your Joe Jonas.”

“Yes I’m Joe” he kept his smile going.

I’m Rachel” she smiled.

“Nice to meet you.”
“My sister was a fan of yours a few years ago.”

“And how about you?” he asked.

“Eh..”

“Eh?” he asked.

“Well, I mean you guys were alright, nothing special.”

“Maybe I should change your mind.”

“About what?” she asked, clueless.

“About me… see honey, I am special.”

“Oh, are you now?” she asked, getting the picture. “And how special?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you find out latter?”

“And where might I find this out at?” She bit down on her bottom lip.

“Your place?” he wondered, smirking like the player he was.

“See you at 8 O’clock then?” she asked.

“I’ll be there” he smiled; she gave him the address and walked off. He smiled the rest of the time he was in the store…

He had a date… or maybe just a hook up tonight and he couldn’t wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola call!!! Sorry for being a sucky updater!! I pormise I'll get better I'll be having more time soon.

So how do you feel about Annie being why they get preggers?

How do you feel about RACHEL?

Do you think she will get in the way of Joe and Payton?

TELL ME AND COMMENT!!!!