‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 46

Payton walked down into the kitchen, her mom was already standing there, making coffee.

“Man, you look like shit.”

“Gee, thanks MOM” Payton stated.

“What’s wrong with you?” she then asked.

“Joe hung up on me last night.”

“Why?”

“Because I said he couldn’t come visit and I can’t go to LA.”

“I can understand why you can’t go, but why couldn’t he come here?” her mother asked.

“Because last time I saw him he told me he was in love with me, and I just can’t deal with that” Payton said.

“Oh, I get it, your scared you feel the same way” she told her.

“No... I don’t feel the same way” Payton stated.

“Maybe not yet, but your scared if he comes here you might.”

“NO” she yelled “I mean... I just don’t want him to come.”

“Yeah, sure, right” Beth snickered at her.

“Just leave me alone” Payton stated, just then her cell phone rang from upstairs. “Maybe that’s Joe” she half yelled running out of the room fast.

“Yeah…. and you don’t got the hots for him or anything” Beth muttered.

****

Joe sat on his bed, fighting with himself, call or don’t call? Finally he just picked up the phone and called. It rang awhile before someone answered.

“Hello?” the voice said, out of breath.

“Why are you out of breath?” he asked, feeling his stomach clench at the thought of her being with another man.

“I just ran upstairs.”

“Oh, well, I’m sorry for being such an ass last night” he told her. “I was just upset about the kid’s thing and I kinda took it out on you.”

“No, I get it Joe, and I really do want you to come visit, just right now isn’t a good time, were really busy with the shop and I wouldn’t have any time.”

“I got it, but maybe soon right?” he asked.

“Yeah” she lied.

“Ok, but I gotta go, I wanna go over to the house and see if Mari will let me see the kids… I wanna spend sometime with them before they move” Joe told her.

“Ok, say hello to them for me… but not Mari, I don’t like her” Payton stated.

“I will” Joe smiled. “I’ll talk to you latter.”

“Bye” she said, before hanging up. She sighed and laid flat on her bed.

“So, was it your lover?” she hard Beth’s voice asked.

“Were just friends, and that’s all were ever going to be.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, heres the last one for the night.. to the ppl who are reading LoveBug.. I'll be updating that one sometime tonight and to the ppl who are not reading it.... WHY NOT?? Kidding!

Ok, so do you think PayPays mom is right?

Do you think Joe should go visit Payton?

Do you think Mari will let him see the kids??

Please comment and tell me!!!