‹ Prequel: Friends With Benefits
Status: Sequel to Friends With Benefits.

Love-Fool

Say That You Need Me

Image

Love-Fool

Part 1

Say That You Need Me

Chapter 52

“Why the hell are you in bed?” Beth asked her daughter.

“I don’t feel like getting up” Payton told her.

“You’re the one who walked out on him, why the f*ck are you acting like this?” Beth asked, annoyed with her daughter.

“Just butt out, mother.”

“No, you’re my kid, so that means I must butt in” she told her.

“I don’t need this shit” Payton yelled, then rolled on her side, facing way from her mom.

“If you love him then you should be with him” Beth told her.

“I don’t love him” Payton yelled.

“If you don’t then why are you acting this way?”

Payton rolled back over and looked at her mother for a few seconds.

“To be honest you just need to f*ck this dude already… you both want each other, get over it.”

“I tried to sleep with him, but he wants to get married” Payton stated, sitting up. “Married? What the f*ck is that?”

“He loves you” Beth told her. “And you love him.”

“But married, I…” she stopped talking, looking down.

“I know you’re scared, but it’s not like you don’t know him.”

“I don’t know…” Payton trailed off.

“I didn’t know Frank every well at all and we got married quickly and were very happy together.”

“But that’s you and Frank, me and Joe are a lot different” Payton told her.

“If you’re in love it shouldn’t matter who you are.”

“But, how do I know I’m in love with him?” she asked.

“If you weren’t in love with him you wouldn’t be in bed right now” Beth told her, looking knowingly at her.

Payton didn’t say anything, just looked down at her purple blanket.
“Just think about being married to him, he loves you so much and you know he doesn’t want to hurt you, and just picture marrying him, have a beautiful ceremony and reception then go on a honeymoon only a rock star could afford” Beth went on. “And have lots of sex… because I know that interests you, then one day you will have a baby, giving ma a freaking grand child already.”

“Why are you pushing me to get with Joe so bad?” Payton asked. “I thought you wanted me to stay away from him?”

“Nick” Beth stated. “I wanted you to stay away from Nick, not Joe.”

“It was Joe to and you know it” Payton told her.

“Yeah, well, maybe when he was married but now he’s free game.”

Payton smirked at her. “Do you really think he loves me that much?”

“Oh god” Beth sighed. “I talked to him on the phone a few times before he took you to New York and it was sickening, every other word out of his mouth is your name and the words after that is; I love her.”

Payton smiled, looking down at her purple blanket again.

“See, look at your face, just call the dude and tell him you love him too and marry the dude already, please.”

****

Joe walked down his parent’s staircase, slumped over, he looked tired and he was tired. Tired and heart broken, it had been a week sense he’d been back from New York.

“Oh, good lord, Joseph, stop this” His mother yelled at him, as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“Stop what?” he asked.

“Acting this way” she told him. “You’re acting like a fool, she doesn’t love you. She’s just a slut so move on.”

“I can’t” he told her.

“That’s the most ridicules thing I have ever heard” His mother told him.

“I love her, I can’t help it” he told her.

“MOVE ON” his mother yelled, before storming out of the room.

Joe sighed; he got up and got a cup of coffee before taking his seat again. He just looked at the cup for awhile, he didn’t feel like drinking or eating, he forced himself to anyway.

“Your mother told me to come and talk some sense into you” his father said, coming and sitting in the chair next to him.

“I don’t need to be talked to, I love her and you can’t talk me out of it” Joe told him.

“I’m not even going to try, I know how it feels to be in love” his father told him.

“Thank you” Joe stated, taking a sip of his coffee.

“You know that I don’t approve of her” his father then stated. “After what she did with you and Nick.”

“We did it too” Joe yelled.

“I know, I know” his father stated, trying to calm him down. “Like I was saying, I don’t approve but, I think you should try to get her.”

“I tired so many times.”

“Keep trying…” he trailed off.

“What’s the point?” Joe asked.

The point is you love her, as long as you love her that’s all the point you need.”

“But, she keeps just turning me down.”

“Convince her that you’re the only one that can make her happy, do whatever you have to do.”

“I don’t think this is what mom wanted you to talk to me about” Joe stated.

“Not at all, but I am not going to stand in your way if your really in love.”

“I really am, this isn’t like the Mari thing at all.”

“Then go get her” his father told him, he stood up and walked out of the room, leaving Joe to think about what he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, here's chapter 52... part 1 is coming to a end soon... then part 2 starts!! :D

So what do you think will happen?

Do you think Payton will call Joe?

What do you think Joe is going to do?

Please comment and tell me!!!